• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Olaf - REW lop <3

Summer&Skye

Mama Doe
Not mine unfortunately but I've totally fallen in love with him :love:

He's at a kids pony place where they've just built 'rabbit ranch'. He was really enjoying strokes from me today, didn't want to leave him! Then I think he got a whiff of my rabbits on my coat and decided he needed to scent mark it :lol: then went around the run scent marking everything :lol: It's funny, I've never been a fan of red/pink eyes but RU bunnies have changed me!

Aww he is lovely :love::love: Great name too. I can see why you love him, he looks very affectionate and cuddly. I have a REW lop called Elsa :D She is not so cuddly yet though.

Aww he is lovely :love::love: Great name too. I can see why you love him, he looks very affectionate and cuddly. I have a REW lop called Elsa :D She is not so cuddly yet though.

He is really affectionate, got more affection from him today than any of my 4 :lol: I picked him up though (couldn't help myself :oops:) but he wasn't keen on that :lol:

Back