• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Buzzing Bunny?

How strange ? Can't think what that could have been, maybe tooth grinding ? He is lovely though !

why didn't they check his teeth? Maybe it wasn't even him that was doing the buzzing!

Hormones.

He was likely doing the buzzing noise himself, almost like a honking - its classic hormonal behaviour at sexual maturity and the fact he had clear testicles says he's at that age. Surprised they didnt suggest neutering or anything.

The skittishness could of been binkying/ mini bunny500s as the owners clearly knew nothing about rabbits.

Hormones.

He was likely doing the buzzing noise himself, almost like a honking - its classic hormonal behaviour at sexual maturity and the fact he had clear testicles says he's at that age. Surprised they didnt suggest neutering or anything.

The skittishness could of been binkying/ mini bunny500s as the owners clearly knew nothing about rabbits.

^^^^^^^^^^^ That :)

Have to agree with Graham, I recorded this yesterday and watching it now. I'm hoping that they cut some of it, ie advice about neutering, etc. That was at the sister vet in Hatfield to my vet (London), both RVC vets - at the London one they are VERY good with rabbits and advice on care. Glad they had a rabbit in though, I thought it was going to be all cats and dogs!

I just watched it too, I don't think it was edited, I really got the impression that they never even mentioned hormones and to get his nuts chopped.

'I thought there might be a fly in his ear or something...'

*Wipes away tears of laughter*

Hilarious stuff. :lol::lol::lol: But wouldn't you, I mean, Google 'Basics of rabbit care' or something upon bringing your rabbit home, even if it was an impulse buy? They must be really embarrassed watching that back.

'I thought there might be a fly in his ear or something...'

*Wipes away tears of laughter*

Hilarious stuff. :lol::lol::lol: But wouldn't you, I mean, Google 'Basics of rabbit care' or something upon bringing your rabbit home, even if it was an impulse buy? They must be really embarrassed watching that back.

Or even a fly up it's bum hole :shock:

I have just watched this, my gizmo used to make a buzzing sound whilst humping my leg until he was done! I never thought it was a fly in his ear lol but I agree no mention of neutering or hormones!

That was funny while being unbelievable all at the same time! Little bun is clearly feeling fruity & the vet missed the perfect opportunity to recommend neutering.

Back