• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Really going to miss the rabbits!

*Funny*Bunny*

Warren Veteran
Wedding Saturday then off in honeymoon for 2 weeks on Sunday! I will see them on Friday and then not again until the 7th September :shock:

Not been away from them since they have been house bunnies, last time I went away they were outdoors, we were close but not as close as we are now, and they were still mad at me when I came home then! I just imagine the fury I'll get when I'm home!

Last night they spent an hour playing in the living room and involving me in their little games :love:
Mum will look after them well but she won't play with them like I do :( they're going to get significantly less human attention than usual, I think Harvey will not change and just crave human attention when I'm home but I'm worried Lilly will revert a bit to her previous more nervy self :(

I can't wait to go away! Just wish I could take the bunnies with me :lol:

Fingers crossed they're back to their usual cuddly selves when I'm back and don't stay mad for too long!

Back