• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

TickTock's Bunny Art

TickTock

Alpha Buck
Kinda of shy posting art here. Sorry if the images are a little big :oops: Trying to keep them a size where you could still see the details!

First ever (non school) black and white picture
colourdisneybun_zps773eeb01.png

Silly doodle
DancingbunniesSmall_zps0e25d945.png

Commission of a Bunny called Bandit, who is a smoke pearl I believe
Bandit_zpseabf25ee.png

T-Shirt design
bannerJack_zps7c694cfc.png

First Attempt at a Nethie
DwrafBun2_zps58dfb069.png

Perspective attempt
it_s_a_beautiful_day_by_the_hare-d7p1b9mpng_zps2549ede4.jpg

And lastly a 'real media' attempt. Done in India inks pencils, Pro-Markers and Gold/Sliver metallic pens.
The stars, Moon phases,dots on the cloth and the Hare's eye all shine in the light thanks to the metallic pens. The flowers in case anyone is wondering are Moonflowers which only open at night.
img1522_zps50595471.jpg

Oh, you know I'm a fan! :thumb:
Beautiful! All simply beautiful! I can't emphasize it enough! You have a true talent, TickTock! :love:

Thanks both of you :oops: Since my Dad died I've been in a real downer with my art so I'm lad that you like it :thumb:

Tick Tock, do you do commissions? Cards, calenders, t.shirts......in fact I love your artwork so much I would happily buy anything drawn by you. However I do particularly love the 'Jack of all trades, master of none design' Could this be printed on to a t.shirt?

You are soooooo talented!!!! Wish I was.....

D'oh...just noticed...yes you do do commissions.

Last edited:
Oh my lord, I absolutely love these! :love: So good! So jealous! So tempted to ask if you still do commissions!

Oh that's beautiful! You are very talented!

I'd love to commission you some time for a picture of my two!

I really want some art to go up in the bunny room! :D

Oh wow :oops: Thanks for the love everyone. Really I only took that commission because I was badly out of pocket and Apollo was very sick. Not really thought of taking commissions before.

I'd have to figure out how to go about selling digital commissions here and pricing. I'd also have to figure prices for real media. I'd love to do it all for free but art stuff doesn't buy itself sadly.

Oh wow :oops: Thanks for the love everyone. Really I only took that commission because I was badly out of pocket and Apollo was very sick. Not really thought of taking commissions before.

I'd have to figure out how to go about selling digital commissions here and pricing. I'd also have to figure prices for real media. I'd love to do it all for free but art stuff doesn't buy itself sadly.

True true, but I think your stuff would sell very well! :D

Especially here among us bunny nuts! :lol:

don't do it for free!

if you ever think about doing more commissions, i'd love one :)

Back