• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Farm Baled Hay Near Coventry?

helgalush

Wise Old Thumper
Hi, please can anyone recommend farm baled hay near Coventry?

I'm wanting to get rabbit-friendly hay as cheap as possible as we may need to start bedding Muesli on hay over his lino.

Thanks in advance :wave:

Have a look on your local Facebook selling site, and on Gumtree and Preloved. There is abundant hay in Warwickshire this year and last so there's likely to be someone advertising.

I get my hay from Swann's (they also do the big bags of rabbit food as well so I get mine there too). Big bale of hay for £4.50, quality varies through the year but regardless of what I think it looks like the rabbits always eat it :) the last one was a little dusty but it isn't usually, as I said though the rabbits don't care they love it anyway!

Hiya :wave:

We get hay bales from Fir Tree Farm, Corley, Coventry Cv7 8DE. the farmers name is Alan.

The buns love it and there are always loads of hay bales to choose from. It's around £5 a bale.

Back