• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Learning to care for rabbits the right way from young..

aaammmyyy

Mama Doe
My youngest brother is 3 in November and he always watches me do the rabbits and offers to help
Today we were sat in Binkys new playhouse while decorating it and I said to him
'This is Binkys new house, shes going to live in here soon'
His response?
'Yes Amy - with hay to eat and toys to play with'

First of all he just proved all those :censored: 's who think they dont need hay wrong :lol:
And second I think its right to bring children up so they know the correct care and show compassion to animals instead of hurting them or such.

...who knows, we may see him on RU in the years to come :lol: :love:

Awwwww, how lovely! Good job bringing him up so well! :D

He sounds so cute :love:

Thanks, he adores 'Bing bing and bella' and tells everyone he loves 'babbits' because their names start with b's :lol:

He goes to nursery twice a week and the first time he went he drew a picture of them (its a big blue blob but the thoughts there lol)

I look after him every Wednesday so he has cuddles with them and gives them a treat, he also used to love my hamster Skye and wont go in the corner of the garden she is buried because he says 'shhh skye skyes sleeping'

Nothing makes me happier than knowing kids will grow up with respexy for animals...unlike what some adults have!!!

Thanks, he adores 'Bing bing and bella' and tells everyone he loves 'babbits' because their names start with b's :lol:

He goes to nursery twice a week and the first time he went he drew a picture of them (its a big blue blob but the thoughts there lol)

I look after him every Wednesday so he has cuddles with them and gives them a treat, he also used to love my hamster Skye and wont go in the corner of the garden she is buried because he says 'shhh skye skyes sleeping'

Nothing makes me happier than knowing kids will grow up with respexy for animals...unlike what some adults have!!!
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww he really does sound so cute!!!!

Back