• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dog broody!!

*Funny*Bunny*

Warren Veteran
My OH and I have been doing 'first wedding dance' lessons, out instructor has a young shitzu who is so lovely and I have cuddles with him every time we go :love: yesterday we went and he had a new 13 week old shitzu! She was adorable and so chilled out and friendly just like the older one! At the end of the lesson we kept an eye on the little one whilst he took the bigger one for a quick stroll. She was fast asleep and I picked her up for a cuddle and she didn't wake up at all :lol: OH and I swapped her between us a couple of times and she didn't wake up once :lol: so we took some photos!

OH and I have decided that when we eventually are in a position to get dogs we are going to get a couple of shitzus :love: I've always liked MASSIVE dogs (really want a St. Bernard) but OH likes really little dogs, and tbh I think a little dog will suit our lifestyle better even in the future. Anyway I can't believe how lovely their nature is, so gentle and so cuddly! If we didn't have the rabbits I think we'd be planning on getting them in the next year or two! But I'm not going to compromise the rabbits' freedom to get dogs (they're free range house bunnies, although I can't imagine a puppy shitzu messing with them, the rabbits would be bigger than them :lol:) so we won't get them for a long time unless we move to a new house which has room enough to house the rabbits safely away from dogs without compromising space. I'm so excited, OH and I have never found a breed we both love (I'm not that fussy really, but OH is a bit)! Let's hope we can find shitzus in rescue when the time comes!

Anyway time for photos!

OH and puppy
c45d379a0911ab1a49697b5005fc974d_zps9e94a262.jpg

Puppy and I
0999f2133cd6a9b61b9d0717cc33fcf7_zps85a9c67b.jpg

Then we tried to get a picture of her face, which was impossible, her face is just fluff :lol: at some angles you can see she does have a nose! Here are our best attempts,can you tell she's a dog?! :lol:
7ceeade15c16adb2ab5252653763bbb4_zps175be708.jpg

299da67316bff5eb0ea87145ba715fe9_zpsa17d3748.jpg

I love how OH pretends to not be an animal person but the second there's an animal around "can I hold it?!!!" and "I suppose we can have one of these" and "it's my turn now you've held her for longer!" :lol: he's had to stop denying how much he loves the bunnies because he really does love them lots and gives them lots of attention!

Awww :love: there's a Lhasa apso (sp?) that comes in the pub and I adore him. His owners know me really well now after two years if me fussing their doggie & let me look after him & everything :love:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beware shih-tzu's are addictive!! :lol:
My sister and her flatmate brought one together called summer. After about 5 years, my sister had to move to a flat closer to work though and they decided that summer was better staying where she was. A couple of months later summer had a new little sister called daisy...and now that summer is almost nine she has another little sister called April!
This is summer. She has small dog syndrome and would happily have a go at a dog 10x her size, without any thought :lol:
Screenshot_2014-08-17-18-57-42-1_zps35c916f3.png
[/URL][/IMG]

Baby April :love: she made me puppy broody... it was a "It's soo fluffy...I'm gonna die!" Moment ;):lol:
Screenshot_2014-08-17-18-57-37-1_zpsf0fcde19.png
[/URL][/IMG]

And all 3 of them :love:
Screenshot_2014-08-17-18-57-29-1_zps925c2d40.png
[/URL][/IMG]

Awwww they're all so cute :love: baby April is so fluffy!!!!! I want one now!!! :lol: I need to be more patient!

I know, I'm desperate for another dog but I need to get my mum on board first :lol: baby april is all grown up now, I haven't seen her since these pics where taken but my sister has shown me some recent photo's of her and she is adult size and has changed colour!:shock: :D

Back