• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Freddie's reaction when .....

luna

Mama Doe
I told him about his arranged marriage to Rosie in the not so distant future !!! Lol :)

jy6u7e9e.jpg

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

:love:... He is soooo cute but Rosie will need to be very kind to him!!

Are you listening Rosie...,??

You must be a well behaved girly with no stompings and nibblings!!!

:love:... He is soooo cute but Rosie will need to be very kind to him!!

Are you listening Rosie...,??

You must be a well behaved girly with no stompings and nibblings!!!

I know ...I am nervous. Her and Bobby had the closest bond but she still managed to savage his neck on two different occasions :/ she is very hormonal despite being spayed !!!!

y7aranut.jpg

Our bun, Bunny, was cuddly up until the age of 4 months. I have some great pics of her stretched out full length on us, even curled up on her side like a cat, but she's not had a cuddle since the day she turned 4 months old :(. Still, she loves a cuddle on the floor when I crouch behind her and have one hand along her side and the other fussing her head. :) I hope the arranged marriage goes well! 😀

His lickle face! :lol: :love::love::love:

I really hope Rosie likes him! Xxxxx

Aww bless little Bobby and still so sorry that you lost him xxxxxxxx

Tell you what, I'll trade you Slipper for Freddie ;) Slipper's more than capable of standing up for himself :roll: and I think he & Rosie would be a match made in heaven (or hell....) :lol::lol::lol:

Our bun, Bunny, was cuddly up until the age of 4 months. I have some great pics of her stretched out full length on us, even curled up on her side like a cat, but she's not had a cuddle since the day she turned 4 months old :(. Still, she loves a cuddle on the floor when I crouch behind her and have one hand along her side and the other fussing her head. :) I hope the arranged marriage goes well! 😀

I have experienced this too with a couple of buns. I don't mind so much if he is a snuggle bun or not but once he still enjoys a pet on the floor that's good enough for me :)

His lickle face! :lol: :love::love::love:

I really hope Rosie likes him! Xxxxx

Aww bless little Bobby and still so sorry that you lost him xxxxxxxx

Aww thanks. It's been two months now but he is still very much in my heart. I think about him every day xx

Tell you what, I'll trade you Slipper for Freddie ;) Slipper's more than capable of standing up for himself :roll: and I think he & Rosie would be a match made in heaven (or hell....) :lol::lol::lol:

Lol :)

So, his reaction to the news was to look incredibly irresistably cuuuute x

They will make a gorgeous looking couple :love:

So, his reaction to the news was to look incredibly irresistably cuuuute x

They will make a gorgeous looking couple :love:

Thank you. Yeah I think they will make a very handsome pair :) xx

Back