• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Harvey and I having some cuddles and kisses :)

Well I think he's cute :oops:

Anyway, maybe I should refocus this thread to the last picture..... I'd love to see if anyone can get a successful one of these :lol: as you can see I failed, I think I'll try Lilly but she's hard to photo because she tries to eat cameras :roll:

Please?!? Seriously I laughed for ages when I first saw that photo of the little bun :lol:

I saw this pic on facebook and it made me laugh too!! :D will try and get a photo of me doing it to my bunny, and she is a uppy eared bun! X

Sent from my HUAWEI G510-0100 using Tapatalk

I saw this pic on facebook and it made me laugh too!! :D will try and get a photo of me doing it to my bunny, and she is a uppy eared bun! X

Sent from my HUAWEI G510-0100 using Tapatalk

:D I don't know what it is but it just gets me every time I see it, I'm tempted to try with Lilly now as she's asleep, but she's dreaming so I don't want to risk waking her :lol:

Hello Harvey:wave::D

He doesn't look too impressed with you trying to do the bunny ears! :lol:

:lol: I know, I went over to him and he stayed asleep, I laid down and used him as a pillow and nope that wasn't enough to wake him up, I gave him big kisses on his head and no, still sleeping. Then I replace his ears with fingers and he wakes up and gives a look of bewilderment :lol:

He'd definitely let you :lol: he loves attention, he will run to me for kisses and cuddles and face squishing if I get on the floor :love:

Awwwwwww Harvey please come here for cuddles :love: bee has just given me the look that says DONT YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!!! :lol:

Back