• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I iz not happy !!!

luna

Mama Doe
Mummeh is a meanie and gave out to me for doing naughty nibblings on the couch.

So I growls at her and gives her THE stare !!! This is Wosie's couch !!!

nyre3aru.jpg

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

You really are a gorgeous girlie Rosie :love:
You shouldn't nibble the couch...If your mummeh has to replace it, she'll have less money to spend on you!!

She is gone off sulking now Tash. Lol :)

Gosh it was the loudest growl ever, I thought she was going to take my hand off :/ xx

She is gone off sulking now Tash. Lol :)

Gosh it was the loudest growl ever, I thought she was going to take my hand off :/ xx

Oh dear!:shock:
Mine have never growled at me! I get thumped at, and given evils, but never growls :lol:
Xx

Mine have never growled at me! I get thumped at, and given evils, but never growls :lol:
Xx

She grunts, growls , snorts and honks throughout the day ... She is the most vocal madam I have ever had. Lol :) sometimes her honk sounds like a quack..It cracks me up!!! She has never lunged or bitten though so she is all bark really...our vet says she has too much testosterone would you believe?

Your girls sound very well behaved :) xx

She grunts, growls , snorts and honks throughout the day ... She is the most vocal madam I have ever had. Lol :) sometimes her honk sounds like a quack..It cracks me up!!! She has never lunged or bitten though so she is all bark really...our vet says she has too much testosterone would you believe?

Your girls sound very well behaved :) xx

Haha she does sound quite vocal!!
Too much testosterone? wow. Explains her behaviour I guess :lol:

Oh they're naughty in different ways! They're a lot more sneaky than Rosie. Sounds like Rosie is obviously naughty, mine do things on the sly so it takes me a while to notice!

Reminds me of Heidi tonight :lol: I'd moved the puppy panels to make a path to outside without her being able to get to anywhere else, and she managed to sneak through and was near the runaround pipe so I had to grab her before she went through. She kicked me then when I put her back in her bit, she picked up a toy and threw it off the table in anger! Never seen that kind of behaviour before :lol:

Xx

:lol:

Both my girls growl and box at me, and stamp their feet :shock: My boys are naughty but the most I'll get from them is a foot flick as they're hopping off!

I get feet flicks from Blackavar, stamps & lunges (&bites!) from Slipper & norty binkies from Lady Katherine. My first bunny, Peppermint was always growling at me though :(

Rosie is a right little madam isn't she! :lol: Bootiful though :love::love::love:

Nome of my buns make a noise but I'm always getting feet flicks, naughty binkies and stamps.

Us bunneh Mummeh's have a hard life! :lol:

Rosie is a right little madam isn't she! :lol: Bootiful though :love::love::love:

Nome of my buns make a noise but I'm always getting feet flicks, naughty binkies and stamps.

Us bunneh Mummeh's have a hard life! :lol:

Oh yeah she is such a madam. She was the first baby bunny I was ever afraid of. But I soon realized her bark was worse than her bite. Lol :)

Spenser: I feel your pain Rosie. You'd think our Mummies owned the place the way they fuss over some of our interior decoration projects. :roll: I did a work of art on the wallpaper just the other day, and Mummy has covered over it. How rude! :evil:

Smudge says: youz is very norty wif your chewings! I iz not sure how to do it but I haz a box that I hides in when i chews things. If you decides to chew some more, maybe you can hides in my big box wif me and Willow coz Willow always chews and i getz the blame. The box is huge and is filled wif hay and noms.
Come here wif us and you can chew lotz!

Ps. I fink you are very beautiful and just as pretty as my Willow, she is bigger than me so i haz to do
What she sayz. If you comes to live wif me and Willow she might be less bossy and I likes the idea of 2 wifey buns!:oops:

If you wants to come let me know and I will arrange it wif my Mummeh... She is Okay at times , but stomps about lotz in the rain!

Love Smudge🐰

Spenser: I feel your pain Rosie. You'd think our Mummies owned the place the way they fuss over some of our interior decoration projects. :roll: I did a work of art on the wallpaper just the other day, and Mummy has covered over it. How rude! :evil:

Rosie: oh spenser, I feel your pains. I would be most offended by this and gives my mummeh the bunneh bums for a whole week !!!

Smudge says: youz is very norty wif your chewings! I iz not sure how to do it but I haz a box that I hides in when i chews things. If you decides to chew some more, maybe you can hides in my big box wif me and Willow coz Willow always chews and i getz the blame. The box is huge and is filled wif hay and noms.
Come here wif us and you can chew lotz!

Ps. I fink you are very beautiful and just as pretty as my Willow, she is bigger than me so i haz to do
What she sayz. If you comes to live wif me and Willow she might be less bossy and I likes the idea of 2 wifey buns!:oops:

If you wants to come let me know and I will arrange it wif my Mummeh... She is Okay at times , but stomps about lotz in the rain!

Love Smudge🐰

Hi smudge, I would loves to come lives wif you but I am not into poly-gigomy being the lady that I ams. My mummeh told me that willow is a very feisty girl so I fink that we would have clashes of the heads.

But I could drops by on my uk tour to visits and you could show me your wonderful box :) Could you put your mummeh in a shoe box when I comes visit? I don't want her to splash my white furs wif all her stomping about in the rains :/ xx

Are you coming to see me too Rosie? My Mummy doesn't stomp about, although she does invade my personal space more than I would like. I would show you all my wallpaper art.

P.S. Don't tell Mummy, but I know where the spare bag of fenugreek crunchies is kept. ;)

Back