• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wide enough?

Freakinfreak

Alpha Buck
So Neo refuses to go up his tube as the inside is smooth with no ridges and I want him to use the space, goddammit! :lol:

I've decided that it may be worth spending £20 ish on a decent one that's also black and sturdy (sorry - don't like bright colours like the green snuggle safe :roll:)

It says 6 inches in diameter, Neo is like 2.6kg now (big boy!) and I'm concerned that he might not be able to turn around if he really wanted to.

I also want it to bend slightly as it will be pushed into a corner slightly to utilise the space, does anyone know if they're too rigid for this?

Anyone?

http://www.runaround.co.uk/products/4ft-burrow-pipe

The runaround pipes aren't meant for them to turn around in, although the den connection pipe is more than big enough to allow non-giant buns to. They reverse out if they change their mind.

With bending I think it would depend on the angle - they are built to be a bit flexible but can't bend like a snugglesafe tunnel would. I'm not sure entirely how flexible they are, as I have the den connection instead, which is completely rigid.

The runaround pipes aren't meant for them to turn around in, although the den connection pipe is more than big enough to allow non-giant buns to. They reverse out if they change their mind.

With bending I think it would depend on the angle - they are built to be a bit flexible but can't bend like a snugglesafe tunnel would. I'm not sure entirely how flexible they are, as I have the den connection instead, which is completely rigid.

Ahh, ok, being a single bun I suppose it won't matter too much :)

I just want it to bend enough to be able to cable tie it to the playpen so that it doesn't just sit straight, so that it goes slightly into the corner.

Thanks!

Back