• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hoppy Fwiday fwom Fweddie :)

luna

Mama Doe
I hopes you all haz a wonderful dayz xx

ababy8eh.jpg

my7a2aru.jpg

Up to mischiefs ;)

a2a4ege9.jpg

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

He is amazing. Not only is there a very strong resemblance between him and Bobby as babies, but they also have similar temperaments. Freddie has that same laid back and self assured nature that I loved in Bobby. He binkies as soon as he see's one of us coming up the stairs too. Now he has figured out how to come out of his enclosure , he is into everything so we have to watch him like a hawk xx

Hoppy Fwiday to you too Fweddie....

You is very cute and have gorgeous bunny feetsies....:love:

Thanks everyone ...he is so cute isn't he. I just love his ears, and his nose, and his feetsies ...Oh and not forgetting his cute ickle tail. Lol xx

Eeeep! He's so tiny! :love::love:

He really is teeny tiny. He is standing beside a shoe box for a 4 year old in those pics so that gives some idea of his size.

When my husband pets him he slides across the floor so he is banned from petting him until he grows a little more. Lol :)

Awwww Freddie :D :love: :love: :love: :love:

Cutest little bunster face, feetsies, ears and everything! Xxxxx

Last edited:
What a little fluffy delight.

LOVE Rosie's calender pic btw. (She is rather beautiful too).

Back