• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Five step bunny rules for new items in the house :)

luna

Mama Doe
The Five Step Bunneh Rules For Foreign items in the home

Due to the high amount of new toys Rosie has received in the last few weeks she has compiled a list of steps that bunnehs can refer to when foreign items arrive in the house. lol :)

http://therosierabbitblog.com/2014/08/15/the-rosie-may-express/

The five steps are as follows:

Step One: Approach wif extreme cautions

Step Two: Perform sniffings around the extremeties first and then proceeds to the item in question and do extra sniffings to be double sure that item is safe.

Step Three: If safe to do so and the item haz been approved by bunneh, proceed to rub chins all over the said item so that all the stinky hoomins know it is not theirs anymores.

Step Four: This is the taste test and once the item has been chinned it is essential to sink teefies into the material to check can it be eaten and also destroyed if one needs to take out the rages on it.

Step Five: Once all these steps have been carried out it is now time to add a token poo or two to the mix. First drops a poop on the outside and then drops a poop on the inside just in case the hoomins or other bunnehs didn't get the messages that it is YOURS, ALL YOURS !!!!!!! And thats is what I likes to call the five steps bunneh rules for foreign items in the house :)

Last edited:
Hello Rosie, you are a very clever bunneh. Good luck with your travels. You may want to do some more research on boats before you set off.

Hello Rosie, you are a very clever bunneh. Good luck with your travels. You may want to do some more research on boats before you set off.

Hehe ...you make a very valid point !!! I shall pass on your advice ;) xx

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

I'm quite new to the forum but the messages from your bunnehs crack me up.

I'm sure my friends all think I'm crazy when it comes to my buns so it's nice to be in a place where I am in the company of fellow bunny people.

Rosie, I'd advise your boat is fully waterproofed first & you take a slave with you to do the rowing. A lady like you can't be expected to row across the sea! :shock:

I'm quite new to the forum but the messages from your bunnehs crack me up.

I'm sure my friends all think I'm crazy when it comes to my buns so it's nice to be in a place where I am in the company of fellow bunny people.

I'm so happy to hear you are enjoying Rosies antics :)

RU is definitely the right place to be if you are bunny mad like the rest of us. Lol :) xx

Rosie, I'd advise your boat is fully waterproofed first & you take a slave with you to do the rowing. A lady like you can't be expected to row across the sea! :shock:

Rosie: You makes a very good point. I am going to review my plans and makes sure I haz to do as little works as possible !!!

Oh fell asleep around 3.30, thought I'd have a quick (no such thing) look on RU. Found Rosie's blog, its brilliant. Hope Will & Nancy don't find it and end up swapping ideas!

Oh fell asleep around 3.30, thought I'd have a quick (no such thing) look on RU. Found Rosie's blog, its brilliant. Hope Will & Nancy don't find it and end up swapping ideas!

I am really happy to hear you are enjoying Rosies blog. Many bunnies seem to be finding their way onto it so you will have to come up with a good plan to keep will and nancy away ;) xx

Back