• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbits and Wallpaper

Bunnie

Warren Scout
I'm going to move my hoppies into my bedroom but I am wondering whether they will eat the wallpaper?

they do like to chew stuff, but they have never chewed things on the wall before, they qiute like poking their head threw the stairgate bars and pulling in things the chew up and shred to pieces but they have never eaten the skirting board or anything like that

My bun lives in my bedroom and touch wood he's never thought about eating the wallpaper, but he does eat everything else.
Definitely rabbit proof every wire - Ferg has ruined a phone charger and a fan recently! And he's ruined curtains (floor length ones)

Anything you don't want chewing move :) your things are always more interesting than toys! :)
Id probably just keep an eye on them - if they start chewing the wallpaper i think I've seen a few people put puppy panels up against the wall to stop the bun getting to the walls :)

Good luck with bedroom buns! :)

I've had buns who would eat the wallpaper if there was a little bit unstuck from the wall. Other than that, they only seemed to like to chew corners :lol:

I dont have wall paper but they were fine with rugs for weeks then suddenly one day ... chew chew chew.

Puppy panels against the wall make good protectors.

Doughnut loves lining paper. Every corner is nibbled and tries to tear it off. I've now put plastic corners on so she can't nibble is. The straight bits she can't lift up so its all ok now.

Back