• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A bunny and a leaf ...

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper

Spenser: Only one leaf! :shock: Times are hard.

susie bun There is only one leaf in the photo but Spenser's 'Mummy starves me' pose belies his very good diet. :oops:

Spenser: Chomp, chomp, chomp... CHOMP!

Aww isn't Lord Spenser looking very handsome today.

The foraging nerd in me wants to know what the leaf is though? Lol :)

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

One little lonely leaf for his Lordship!!!!!!:shock: Blimey Spenser, I would lodge a major complaint with the SSPCA...surely this is a very low standard of your welfare.

Delilah and Frankie have loads of leaves.............:roll::roll: none left to share with you though...sorry.

Awww hello gorgeous boy. You're obviously terribly neglected, you poor bunny :cry:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:love:... Awwwwwww Spenser... Lovely to see your squidgy face!!!!! Looking exceptionally handsome too!!!

:love: Hi Spencer you don't look impressed with only one leaf :( however me thinks you might be sitting on another :lol:

Aww isn't Lord Spenser looking very handsome today.

The foraging nerd in me wants to know what the leaf is though? Lol :)

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

It's a runner bean plant leaf. I wouldn't give him a runner bean, but the leaves are ok and he enjoys them very much.

It's a runner bean plant leaf. I wouldn't give him a runner bean, but the leaves are ok and he enjoys them very much.

I got a carrier bag full as a swap for my bunny poop the other day mine eat the leaves and stems :D

I was so glad I had them as this was also one of Dumplin's favourites and got him eating as well as the willow hubby got from the park :D

I have given them bits of beans but they are not too impressed with them :lol:

Spencer definitely looks like he enjoys them :D

Back