• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Front cover of RU calendar - rescue bunny or voted in bunny?

cpayne

Warren Veteran
I've had a few private emails with suggestions on which bunny should go on the front cover with Doughnut.

Would everyone prefer a bunny whose photo had been voted into the calendar or a rescued bunny such as Simba or Samson who RU had a strong connection with.

Simba or Samson :wave:

Though goodness knows how you would choose between them!

I don't have time to sort out a different layout.

If BARC are happy for him to be voted for and have a favourite photo then I can upload it. I follow Simba on facebook but if anyone has a particular one they would like of him, I wil upload that to and then everyone can vote.

I'm just hoping that people who have entered are going to be happy that a "space" is taken but I just have to go with the majority. If you would prefer a voted bunny on the cover you can email me if you don't wish everyone to know that. I am getting so many emails with suggestions it's getting hard already to please everyone

Last edited:
Hello and sorry if this sounds stupid. Could you fill myself and anyone else who only recently joined here, about Simba and Samson?

Thanks Jack's-Jane.
Samson for me after reading some of the links. Simba is gorgeous and has been through a lot also and to read about how everyone here helped, was amazing. However, as she's going to be on the ARC 2015 calendar and has her own Fbk page now, I'd really like to see Samson on the cal. As a tribute to him and even with some text about him, so people will be reminded that bunnies need to be looked after and cared for properly.

Thanks Jack's-Jane.
Samson for me after reading some of the links. Simba is gorgeous and has been through a lot also and to read about how everyone here helped, was amazing. However, as she's going to be on the ARC 2015 calendar and has her own Fbk page now, I'd really like to see Samson on the cal. As a tribute to him and even with some text about him, so people will be reminded that bunnies need to be looked after and cared for properly.

I have to agree with this..... but I do absolutely love Simba :love:

Thanks Jack's-Jane.

I also agree with this - Simba is so gorgeous and his story is heart breaking - but it does have a happy ending.

Poor Samson didn't and I think he should be remembered - he was such a beautiful bun:love:

I haven't got any photos of Samson and I can't use someone else's photos without their permission. Unless I can get this then I'll have to put another bunny that's been voted for on the front.

I haven't got any photos of Samson and I can't use someone else's photos without their permission. Unless I can get this then I'll have to put another bunny that's been voted for on the front.

so so sorry ...I forgot to send you his photo .

where do I send it shall I post it on here ?

I'm getting confused now. His little paw, bless him.

they are both pics of Samson Braveheart ... his leg had severe urine scald which had caused a terrible infection ...which is why it was bandaged .
I prefer the second pic personaly but up to you which you think would be best .

Back