• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lord Herbert- 6 More Photos

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
He really is a people orientated Rabbit :love: Unfortunately the attempt at bonding him with Endeavour did not go well :cry: Endeavour went in all guns blazing from the start :roll:

Anyway, here are the latest photos of Lord H

He really is a people orientated Rabbit :love: Unfortunately the attempt at bonding him with Endeavour did not go well :cry: Endeavour went in all guns blazing from the start :roll:

Anyway, here are the latest photos of Lord H

Oh dear! Any plans to try and bond him with anyone else? He's such a lovely bunny, his pictures are always amazing! Endeavour you little ragamuffin :lol:

Oh dear! Any plans to try and bond him with anyone else? He's such a lovely bunny, his pictures are always amazing! Endeavour you little ragamuffin :lol:

At the moment no because there is noBun suitable. He is free range most of the time and follows me around like a Puppy :lol: Endeavour prefers to cause havoc and get up to all sorts that he knows he will be told off for :roll: :lol: :love:

Aww :love: bless him. It's a shame about the bonding, will you try them again in the future?

Boots follows me around too, I've had to adopt walking in a shuffle to avoid treading on him :lol:

At the moment no because there is noBun suitable. He is free range most of the time and follows me around like a Puppy :lol: Endeavour prefers to cause havoc and get up to all sorts that he knows he will be told off for :roll: :lol: :love:

Sounds like Lord Herbert has bonded with you.:D
If he is happy being a people bunny then that is what matters. He is gorgeous and looks like a right character. Sounds like he doesn't know that he is really a rabbit.:lol: :love::love:

Sounds like Lord Herbert has bonded with you.:D
If he is happy being a people bunny then that is what matters. He is gorgeous and looks like a right character. Sounds like he doesn't know that he is really a rabbit.:lol: :love::love:

This is what I think too. Not sure how you feel about that, Jane, but I think it's sweet. :love: Fiver has always been very oriented to me...moreso than the other two, and it surprised me immensely when he seemed to take a fancy to Mimzy of a sudden right before Mimz got tilt. They never had a chance to bond. :(

Oh Endeavour...count on you to be the one to upset the apple cart! :roll: I'm sorry he wasn't more interested in having a companion. :(

Lovely photos of Lord H though! :love::love::love:

Wow he's grown :shock: shame it didn't work out with Endeavour though, they'd have made a stunning couple! :love::love::love:

Back