• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

We are bonding (pic added)

luna

Mama Doe
Not much point to this post only that I want to gush about how adorable freddie is. I have only had him 3 days and he seems to love pets on his head. He closes his eyes, gets into a comfy position and tooth purrs away :)

When he see's us in the morning he binkies around and also throughout the day when we go by his enclosure. He seems to be very engaging with people and is reminding me so much of Bobby as a baby. I feel a little sorry for him though. He still hasn't figured out how to come out his door for free range time. So life must be a little boring for him right now. I have had it open for the last 24 hours and nada.

I was taking him out myself but I feel he needs to learn his own way in and out as that is what worked for Bobby and Rosie. Tough love. Lol :) xx

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Aww :love: that's lovely. I was surprised how quickly I fell in love with Boots, when they love all the affection being given to them it is lovely isn't it? :love:

Aww that's lovely, it's so nice when you bond with a new pet so quickly. Sometimes they can be a bit slow or nervous to catch onto new things. Katniss & Prim took ages to learn how to use the ramp, I wondered if they'd ever get it.

Aww :love: that's lovely. I was surprised how quickly I fell in love with Boots, when they love all the affection being given to them it is lovely isn't it? :love:

It is so lovely ... They melt your heart when they like to snuggle.i always find the boys so affectionate :)

Awwww! That's a lively post to read! Can we get a pic on here of him?! X

Especially for you :)

yryvu2en.jpg

Aww that's lovely, it's so nice when you bond with a new pet so quickly. Sometimes they can be a bit slow or nervous to catch onto new things. Katniss & Prim took ages to learn how to use the ramp, I wondered if they'd ever get it.

Lol :) I coaxed him out with grass and he ran straight back inside. Bless !!!

Woohoo ...freddie just came out the door by himself. I had to make a run way for him .lol :) but it worked and now he is binkying around the hall xx

Back