• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

They have perfected the innocent look!

tashp90

Warren Veteran
20dd190d7a997bb22f5a5c0871131414.jpg

35d0ecda998e72c2f5d6d012fdd4207f.jpg

c23fe8a9481e06b24d24647e447f0baa.jpg

9da23bd52d3329fa957e78f96ac0137e.jpg

You'd never know that minutes earlier I was being mugged for my fruit!!

:love: They are adorable! I refuse to eat around Fiver. He hears the rustle of a packet and that's it...he climbs on me and will take food out of my mouth he's so "starving". :roll:

:love: They are adorable! I refuse to eat around Fiver. He hears the rustle of a packet and that's it...he climbs on me and will take food out of my mouth he's so "starving". :roll:
Yup, Maizie is exactly the same, and now Daisy is starting to "beg" too :roll: I'm sure Marble would be the same given half a chance...I don't wanna try fighting her for food though :lol::lol:

Its cute and funny at first...The novelty soon wears off though doesn't it? :lol::lol:

Yup, Maizie is exactly the same, and now Daisy is starting to "beg" too :roll: I'm sure Marble would be the same given half a chance...I don't wanna try fighting her for food though :lol::lol:

Its cute and funny at first...The novelty soon wears off though doesn't it? :lol::lol:

Yes!

He even mugged my Mam once because she was dared to eat some yoghurt covered fruit in the same room as him. I just laughed as he was trying to get into her bowl and when he failed at that, reaching up to get the spoon out of her mouth. :lol: It's funny when it happens to someone else!

Yes!

He even mugged my Mam once because she was dared to eat some yoghurt covered fruit in the same room as him. I just laughed as he was trying to get into her bowl and when he failed at that, reaching up to get the spoon out of her mouth. :lol: It's funny when it happens to someone else!

My OH didn't believe me when I first told him that Maizie will try and get anything and everything that I eat. He was in stitches when he saw her :roll: She's not comfortable enough to do it to him, I kind of can't wait until she is though ;)

They're relentless when they want something! Maizie and Daisy have pulled bowls & plates off my little table :shock:

My OH didn't believe me when I first told him that Maizie will try and get anything and everything that I eat. He was in stitches when he saw her :roll: She's not comfortable enough to do it to him, I kind of can't wait until she is though ;)

They're relentless when they want something! Maizie and Daisy have pulled bowls & plates off my little table :shock:

Oh yes, I think that's what makes rabbits though. When people ask me to describe them I say they are very, very determined little animals. When they want something they almost always get it!

Oh yes, I think that's what makes rabbits though. When people ask me to describe them I say they are very, very determined little animals. When they want something they almost always get it!
Definitely have to agree :thumb: and they don't forget...especially where food is concerned :lol: They really are very clever!

They are an adorable couple so cute. Julie use to scratch our feet while we prepared food trying to make us drop some. She became extra fast gobbling anything that did fall as she knew it was a race with us to get the food up that wasn't rabbit savvy. She ate Salmon and Turkey a couple of times in her rush to gobble before we got to it. She would make faces after eating something that she didn't like but would do it again the next time.

They are an adorable couple so cute. Julie use to scratch our feet while we prepared food trying to make us drop some. She became extra fast gobbling anything that did fall as she knew it was a race with us to get the food up that wasn't rabbit savvy. She ate Salmon and Turkey a couple of times in her rush to gobble before we got to it. She would make faces after eating something that she didn't like but would do it again the next time.
Aww I love hearing about Julie! She's such a special bunny! It's a race here when food gets dropped. I posted a few weeks ago about an incident with pringles.
I had them on kitchen roll on my coffee table, next thing I know they're all on the floor, and Maizie was running around with a paprika pringle in her mouth, and me chasing her so she wouldn't eat it :roll::roll:
She's stolen quavers, pringles, she nibbled the corner of a piece of bread she tries to get at pasta, pizza etc. She's a nightmare!

:oops:
Aww I love hearing about Julie! She's such a special bunny! It's a race here when food gets dropped. I posted a few weeks ago about an incident with pringles.
I had them on kitchen roll on my coffee table, next thing I know they're all on the floor, and Maizie was running around with a paprika pringle in her mouth, and me chasing her so she wouldn't eat it :roll::roll:
She's stolen quavers, pringles, she nibbled the corner of a piece of bread she tries to get at pasta, pizza etc. She's a nightmare!

:lol:I can picture you chasing her with the food hanging out of her mouth.That is pretty smart to pull all the Pringles down.
Julie usually didn't try running instead she would practically just swallow what ever it was unless it was a whole piece of fruit or anything big then she would try to take off. Then it would be a tug of war to get it back.She has strong teeth.

They're so cheeky :love: :lol: Boots does the same, he's got an amazing sense of smell too, he can smell a banana being peeled in the kitchen when he's in the living room :shock: he was trying to pinch fruit juice from my son yesterday :lol: I feed Boots forage or something before we eat now :roll:

:oops:

:lol:I can picture you chasing her with the food hanging out of her mouth.That is pretty smart to pull all the Pringles down.
Julie usually didn't try running instead she would practically just swallow what ever it was unless it was a whole piece of fruit or anything big then she would try to take off. Then it would be a tug of war to get it back.She has strong teeth.

She pulled the kitchen roll down, grabbed a pringle and legged it :roll:
Julie has the right idea :lol: although the fear of them choking would be so bad! Maizie will generally give it up if I try to take it off her, Daisy runs and hides, and Marble pretty much inhales food :roll:

They're so cheeky :love: :lol: Boots does the same, he's got an amazing sense of smell too, he can smell a banana being peeled in the kitchen when he's in the living room :shock: he was trying to pinch fruit juice from my son yesterday :lol: I feed Boots forage or something before we eat now :roll:

I've tried feeding them at the same time, they leave theirs, come to see what I've got, and then go back to theirs! :lol:

Back