• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look what came today

Kirotea

Mama Doe
I received these signs from RU user Blackberry & Co today, I absolutely love them. Thank you :thumb: Here's the link to her shop if you want to take a look https://folksy.com/shops/DandelionsGallery

They'll be going on Millie and Maddie's new bunny bungalow once it's made.

This looks like us.

Do I taste nice?

What are you looking at?

Oh my gosh I will so be having a look at blackberrys shop :) they are wonderful !

The pictures and captions cracked me up. Really well captured !!!

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Oh my gosh I will so be having a look at blackberrys shop :) they are wonderful !

The pictures and captions cracked me up. Really well captured !!!

I wanted to get a photo of each of them sat next to their sign but they kept trying to eat them and I didn't want them nibbled! :roll:

I wanted to get a photo of each of them sat next to their sign but they kept trying to eat them and I didn't want them nibbled! :roll:

Lol ... bunnies always do the opposite of what you want them to do !!!

I just ordered 3 of the pictures/signs :) I'm going to get one for Bobby, Rosie and Freddie. Thanks for sharing...it's such a lovely idea xx

Lol ... bunnies always do the opposite of what you want them to do !!!

I just ordered 3 of the pictures/signs :) I'm going to get one for Bobby, Rosie and Freddie. Thanks for sharing...it's such a lovely idea xx

They just didn't seem to understand "no don't eat it, just sit next to it" :lol:

They are lovely!

I had a portrait of Louie from Blackers a few years ago, her work is gorgeous!

Back