• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny love! *Pic heavy*

Vegan_Bunny

Warren Veteran
I rarely ever post up pics from my phone, however, all of the pics I have of Fiver and Xena being cuddly are on my phone since they jump into bed with me for snuggles and kisses. Obviously I don't take my camera to bed but I do take my phone. Unfortunately the pics aren't brilliant but you get the idea. I love having snuggle buns. :love:

Laid on my arm. :love:

Sat on my stomach. He usually sits here whilst I'm trying to read, it's a prime position to try to eat my book and demand that I pay HIM attention. :roll:

Licking my bed covers.

Flopped on the bed next to me.

This is Xena this morning. "Mam! It's time to feeds us!"

Fiver getting jealous. :lol:

Both getting loves.

..and finally, last night Fiver was sitting on his own and I was worried that his arthritis was hurting him. I called him over and I put my hand over the side of the bed to give him nose rubs and he flopped down, tooth purring. :roll: Clearly he was just feeling antisocial. :lol:

Hope you enjoy. I'm afraid Shadowfax never asks for nose rubs and refuses to let me touch her since being bonded with Fiver and Xena, although she does like binkying over the bed whilst I'm trying to sleep. :roll:

Awwww. Mine are all outside waaaay down the garden in an aivary ... they are not so keen on being handled (although three of them allow strokes).

It must be wonderful having cuddley rabbits x

Shadowfax binkeying over your bed at night!!!

Back