• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lilly binkied in my face! UD video of binky post 6

*Funny*Bunny*

Warren Veteran
I was about to go to bed last night and got on the floor for good night bunny kisses, Lilly was a couple of metres from me and I crawled towards her stopping every couple of steps saying, I'm coming to get you! Then moving a bit more, I got a foot away from her and she binkied straight up in the air the highest binky she has ever done and landed about a metre away :lol: the anticipation of kisses and me teasing her like that was too overwhelmingly exciting for her :lol: she then binkied off and I went to her to give her smooches on her nose which she of course loved :love:

Ok I realise the fact I play weird games like these with the bunnies makes me sound a bit loopy :oops: we do this almost every night :oops:

Last edited:
She is a real cutie :love: I really need to stop referring to her as a non-human liking bunny, she absolutely loves attention from me or OH and as long as she sees Harvey is safe with strangers she's normally fine with them too! It's just compared to mr attention seeker she seems timid, even though I know realistically for a bunny she's not!

I just filmed Lilly to see if she'd do her "trick" for camera.... binkying when being told off :lol: she did :lol: she wasn't even being naughty but I thought I'd tell her she was anyway and see what happened :lol: (click on pic)

She's so silly, she wasn't even doing anything naughty :lol: I reckon she was thinking about being naughty, probably planning to go behind the sofa! She just heard her name and naughty and thought "she knows! *binky*!!!" :lol:

Walked in this morning, said breakfast and Lilly binkied straight up :lol: such a foodie!

Back