• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Why is it so difficult to make all my bunnies happy???!

ripminnie

Wise Old Thumper
I am devoted to them all. If they are happy, then i am happy. But i am failing!! We have all been in our new house 10 days now. Daisy is probably happiest, although if its raining and she can't play out she gets sad. Digby isn't bad, although his breathing isn't great and i think the steps down to the grass are taking it out of him a bit.

Today my dad made a gate for the top of the stairs (couldn't buy one to fit), so that Molly could finally come out of her room, as she's been getting depressed. She was really happy to get out, but Olly was not impressed at all and tried to hump her head through the gate to our room. I don't know if this is going to work :( just want everybun to be happy, but i don't think it's possible :(

I think you're being way to hard on yourself. You're doing absolutely everything you can to make everything as good as possible for them, and if you've only just moved, then they are still settling into their new digs anyway. Olly is a 'lad' isn't he lol.

Just give them time to settle and I'm sure over the next couple of weeks, everything will get sorted.

I've decided, much as I love my buns, most of them are pretty selfish and suffer with the 'me, me, me' syndrome, and if anything it amuses me now when I get up in the morning, wondering which little fluffy darling is going to be in the biggest grump with me!!

Last edited:
It is still early days for the buns getting used to their new surroundings. You are foing your best for them all.. :thumb:

I'm sure they'll settle in, it just might take them a while longer. It's a big change for them bless :love: And you care about your bunnies so much I'm sure you're not failing them at all! Xxx

I'm sure they'll settle in, it just might take them a while longer. It's a big change for them bless :love: And you care about your bunnies so much I'm sure you're not failing them at all! Xxx

Exactly this, I'm sure they will be fine. No chance they may become friends, although I seem to recall it didnt work out first time around.:love::love:

It will just take time, imagine if we were moved without knowing where we were and why, it would be confusing and we would behave in a way in which we normally wouldn't.

They will all be fine, they just like to stress you!! ;)

Back