• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

To flop or not to flop ...

luna

Mama Doe
That is the question ???!!!

So little Alberts ears are up at the moment but I am wondering could they flop / lop ?....

Bobby was just like albert(up eared) when I brought him home but he surprised us a week later by becoming a lop. Any ear experts on ru ? I don't mind either way. I actually love the way they are now but sometimes they look like they are coming down a little so I'm curious about what others think :) xx

6e7edege.jpg

utevuna6.jpg

jany8yjy.jpg

egevu8yv.jpg

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Daisy was the same :) both ears up until she was 10/11 weeks but only one Flopped :lol:

He really is gorgeous :love:

I want to pick him up and sniff him.

Okay, that sounds kinda weird... Anyway, he's absolutely precious :love:

Daisy was the same :) both ears up until she was 10/11 weeks but only one Flopped :lol:

He really is gorgeous :love:

Its so cute when that happens. You think you are getting an up eared bun and then they go and surprise you :)

Hehe ...Your funny. I gave him a little sniff and he smells of fresh hay :)

I know what you mean, I loved sniffing Badger & Blueberry when they were babies :oops::love:

I'm always sniffing at Boots :lol: well, sort of nuzzling my nose into his floofy fur :love: he looked at me this morning as if he was a bit :shock::lol:

He is gorgeous :love: Reminds me so much of our Bobo when we first got him - 2 years ago and his ears can be floppy or upright or helicopter - so maybe your baby will be the same. :love:

He is gorgeous :love: Reminds me so much of our Bobo when we first got him - 2 years ago and his ears can be floppy or upright or helicopter - so maybe your baby will be the same. :love:

Wow ... you never know. That would be pretty cool and I'd say rosie would be well impressed as she has a bit of an ear fetish :) lol xx

Er I cant really tell ... need about 20 or 30 more pics please.

My lovely Daisy was around nine months old when she came to us and her ears were at a bit on an angle and sometimes one up and one down but just recently (she is now about two years old) they have lopped, so you never know.

He is ridiculously cuuuuute :love:

Er I cant really tell ... need about 20 or 30 more pics please.

My lovely Daisy was around nine months old when she came to us and her ears were at a bit on an angle and sometimes one up and one down but just recently (she is now about two years old) they have lopped, so you never know.

He is ridiculously cuuuuute :love:

Lol ... believe me, you will be sick of seeing him with the amount of pictures I will be taking !!! I feel I have already bombarded the forum with threads about him :/

Imagine that ... Daisys ears lopping when she was 2 :) !!!

Back