• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wasn't going to say anything yet but..

aaammmyyy

Mama Doe
Binky is leaving her hutch!

Wasn't going to say anything because we didnt know if we'd got it or not but we have! £50 play house is ours and should be collected this weekend

Will have photos up when its up in my garden, such a bargain I couldn't pass up...my mum saw it and told me!

Will need painting and renovating with a mesh door but then she can move in, im so excited ive been waiting for this for ages - you know you're a bunny owner when you get excited over a play house!

Great news :thumb: would love to see before and after painting pics too :thumb:

Great news :thumb: would love to see before and after painting pics too :thumb:
Thats what im planning to do! :thumb:
Its not bad paint now I just want it the same color as the shed :lol:
I need to change the roof felt but the lady has that for us and my dad will help with that

eta4avup.jpg

Here's a photo of it in the ladys garden

We are thinking about making it into two levels for her, or she might just have a platform which is essentially half a level.

We we're in competition for it so I didnt want to post but we one :lol:

That looks lovely! I had a couple of rabbits years ago shared something like that. I made it on two levels - mainly because I knew they would jump up and look through the window. Then I could look out of the kitchen window and see them looking at me anytime :D

Well done you

Went to view it today, its a good size and it's definitely ours!
Being delivered at the weekend
A few months ago her daughter painted the inside pink so we need to change that, paint the outside to match Bellas, re felt the roof, mesh the doors and windows and put lino down...then she can move in!

That looks lovely! I had a couple of rabbits years ago shared something like that. I made it on two levels - mainly because I knew they would jump up and look through the window. Then I could look out of the kitchen window and see them looking at me anytime :D

Well done you

Bellas got two levels in her shed (but ko windows) but Binky definitely needs a level to the window because it would be nice to look out and be able to see her looking over the garden :lol:

Brilliant. What a bargain and delivered as well.

Look forward to seeing all painted. Bet you are too!

Brilliant. What a bargain and delivered as well.

Look forward to seeing all painted. Bet you are too!
I have to pay her brother £10 to deliver but £60 is still such a good price compared to a decent hutch!

I am too, will take before/during/after photos - just want her in there now! Though will take a few weeks :roll:

d6280b63c21ad8d4f0105a257b9828f9.jpg

Took a while but its up, need the roof doing properly tomorrow and painting etc but it is up, I just can't get photos because it took so long its dark :lol:

Back