• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Free tunnel for large rabbits anyone?

sashababe

Warren Scout
Hiya,

My OH managed to acquire some corrugated tube from a friendly motorway workman, and picked up a big piece in the process. It's about 30cm wide by 70cm long and too big for my bunnies but wondered if it would be useful for anyone with larger/giant breeds? I'm in Peterborough if anyone's interested in having it - the edge needs a file down to make it smooth and it will want a clean. I'm also in the Chelmsford area of Essex quite frequently so could potentially drop it off on my way down. Drop me a pm if interested :wave:

Holly

I work on the motorway and have a dozen of these dotted round the garde. My buns and pigs love them. ;)

Aaawww, we've been looking for one of these!! My housemate's brother is an electrician and he kitted his ferrets out with similar tubes and we're after some for the buns!

But even Chelmsford is miles away and no where near any of my usual routes. DRAT! :(

Back