• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Finnlay and the water bowl of doom...

Sarah1991

Warren Veteran
Finnlay is doing this on purpose I know it...

As you know they were in their medical cages for a few days after their neuter. I decided last night that I would put one bunny in the new enclosure and one bunny in a medical cage right against the bars so they can see/smell each other...

Finnlay had the run of the enclosure from about 7pm last night till around 6:30am this morning...when I swapped him over with Milo so that Milo could have a day in it.

I'm thinking of swapping them over each day so both still get hours of exercise, they were both going crazy in the cages, which I hated...

This morning I swapped Finn with Milo meaning Milo was in the enclosure and Finn in the medical cage, I changed their waters, game them breakfast and Finn had his water in a coop cup clipped to the side of the cage. I went to work and got on with my morning.

I just flicked on the Bun Cam on my IPad about 5 minutes ago to see what they were up to and Finn has flipped his water bowl! Its a good job there's a backup water bottle attached to the side of his cage too. Unless he'd be going the whole day without water....

I think he did it in protest to being moved from the enclosure to the medical cage. Its a shame but its the only way I can manage until they are fully re-bonded, less hormonal and fully healed.

He's done it before too. He's made a game out of it. What a little git. :lol:

Last edited:
Norty boy :lol: Boots has just covered my living room floor with readigrass :shock::lol: he digs in the bowl and then flips it up with his teeth. I think we need those big heavy dog bowls, or a casserole dish. Mind you, it wouldn't stop Boots digging!

I use a huge dog bowl in the shed so they dont tip it... That said, they still stand in it!!,!

Back