• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Any spare vibes for Honey? UD post 181

weedug

Mama Doe
I wondered if anyone has any spare vibes they could send for Honey? She is due her operation on her nose tomorrow for her snuffles. She is getting one nostril drilled into, the "snot" drained and a cannula put in so it can be drained if need be.

She is so happy out in her run and having a binky around that I really don't want her to go in and be made to feel unwell :(. I know that's silly, because she is sneezing loads and the infection has destroyed something (forget the name) in her nasal passage in one side.

Last edited:
Poor Honey :( Sending all the best and brightest vibes I can muster that her op goes well and she'll be home and binkying some more soon. :) (((((((((Huge hugs))))))) for you, weedug. xxxxxxxx

Millions of vibes for Honey tomorrow. I know it's no fun waiting for an operation. Hopefully it will improve the snuffles and she will feel so much better when she has recovered.

sending loads of vibes. when matt had his nose drained, he looked terrible afterwards (quite puffy faced and with quite bloodshot eyes) - this is normal though so just thought i'd say just incase you see her and panic. he looked a right state bless him, but he was fine and recovered well. x

sending loads of vibes. when matt had his nose drained, he looked terrible afterwards (quite puffy faced and with quite bloodshot eyes) - this is normal though so just thought i'd say just incase you see her and panic. he looked a right state bless him, but he was fine and recovered well. x

Thank you so much for the warning. She will be staying in the vet at least Thursday, so hopefully will be eating by the time I get her home.

Thank you so much everyone for all the vibes. Hopefully this operation will give her the chance to feel better for once in her life. I just hope they can get her to eat afterwards.

Thank you so much for the warning. She will be staying in the vet at least Thursday, so hopefully will be eating by the time I get her home.

Thank you so much everyone for all the vibes. Hopefully this operation will give her the chance to feel better for once in her life. I just hope they can get her to eat afterwards.

sending loads of vibes and i really hope it helps her to feel more comfortable. x

I hope the operation goes well, just remember you are making her well in the long run not in the short term. It's hard when they are all happy and you have to take them in. At least you have a healthy and happy bunny going into the op, I'm sure you'll be forgiven if you give her lots of treats after :)

Back