• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Absolutely AMAZING visitor to our garden this afternoon

Santa

Wise Old Thumper
:D

IMG_4585_zps95699667.jpg

IMG_4586_zpsbcbbf0f3.jpg

There was a pile of poo yesterday which I thought looked like deer poo, and I came home from work today and while I was down the garden feeding the bunnies, he just sort of strolled out across right in front of me :D

There was a pile of poo yesterday which I thought looked like deer poo, and I came home from work today and while I was down the garden feeding the bunnies, he just sort of strolled out across right in front of me :D

:love:

Wowee!! I get excited when I get a dove pigeon in mine :oops:

Your garden is beautiful, no wonder the deer wanted a look! :love:

It looks like a photo of a National Trust Garden :shock:

Fabulous visitor too, hope he's a fully paid up member :lol:

Lovely :love: the first photo (and I blame my stupid vertigo for it) I thought was a fox at first :shock: :oops: then I thought it can't be, you wouldn't be thrilled about that, obviously, then I realised looking at the second one it was definitely a deer :love:

Wow ...What an amazing sight and your garden is amazing :)

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Lovely :love: the first photo (and I blame my stupid vertigo for it) I thought was a fox at first :shock: :oops: then I thought it can't be, you wouldn't be thrilled about that, obviously, then I realised looking at the second one it was definitely a deer :love:

I did too. Cant even blame the vertigo as I dont have it. ... Got artheritis in my feet though. Perhaps that was it.

Fab garden.

Back