• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Framing it

Pablo2013

Warren Scout
My little bonded group - Krypto (sucsessful castration) , Pablo and Lexi... (sucssesful spay) All upset n worried cos its windy!!!! I didnt intend to bond properly until 6 weeks after Krypto n Lexis op...but ive been doing 12hour shifts for past 7 days and men been men. Just free ranged them all together...i came home they were fine. So hey ho nature took its course and we have a bonded trio #happybunnymumma
zadurymy.jpg

Please forgive Lexis mortified look she dosnt DO hoomins, or cameras, or wind....or anything for that matter.

Yeah thats her lol I dont **think** I have many pics wherr she looks relaxed unless I get them on the sly...she is the most petrified bunny ive ever met...she has just got to the point if I sit in the shed she will evtually come to have a sniff but touching is a no no xx

Yeah thats her lol I dont **think** I have many pics wherr she looks relaxed unless I get them on the sly...she is the most petrified bunny ive ever met...she has just got to the point if I sit in the shed she will evtually come to have a sniff but touching is a no no xx
Aww her face made me giggle though :oops: bless her!

Aww they're all beautiful (and so similar looking too!) :love:

Priscilla was like this for the first few months.. but she's getting better very gradually :thumb:

Oh what a lovely group! (horror and all :lol: ) Pablo is looking crosswise at her like "Pull it together, woman! We're gonna be famous!"
Lexi sounds a lot like my Fiver. After having him six years there are still those times I simply cannot touch him. He will do okay for a bit and then we lose it all again. :(

Krypto is :love:! He looks like my Mimzy. :D Got a real soft spot for those sooty fawn loppies. ;)

Last edited:
Aww, they are cute :love: they look lovely together :love: My Dandy and Beano had that petrified look on their face for a while after coming I adopted them, but they soon relaxed when the whole family took some kind of food to them every time they passed. Instead of running away, I now get mugged at pellet o'clock, and Dandy often leaps into the hay bag when I am putting out fresh hay :lol: I am permitted to stroke them at pellet time :love: so hopefully Lexi will come round a bit :thumb:

Aww they are a beautiful trio ... And I love how they all match :) xx

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Back