• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Boots does a scary DBF and a grass munching pic

Zoobec

Staff member
I had to check he was breathing :shock:

Munching some grass from the garden :love:

I think he has definitely settled in, I've never bonded with an animal so quickly :love:

Oh my goodness how scary! :lol:

Just how cute is he squidged in there for a snooze and just look at that little bunneh mouf! :love::love::love:

Oh my goodness how scary! :lol:

Just how cute is he squidged in there for a snooze and just look at that little bunneh mouf! :love::love::love:

I know I was :shock: I need to bring one of his large litter trays inside, at the moment he is living outside but more and more inside ;) the litter tray had hay in it and I put a little chrome basket of hay next to it, but he decided to put that in the tray as well :lol:

A boy?:shock: he can't be he's toooooo pretty :lol:;)

Your so lucky having another bunny :wave::thumb:

Yes, I know, he is so different to my quad :love:

Boots certainly seems to have made himself at home very quickly!

I know, it feels like he's always been here :love: I was telling people not to overbear him the first few days he was here, but he was right in their demanding cuddles :love:

Beautiful Boots. :love::love: He is like Spenser, but with lop ears. Also Spenser very definitely doesn't do cuddles!

How big is Boots? He looks quite a large rabbit, but it is hard to tell from photos.

Thanks guys :thumb:

Beautiful Boots. :love::love: He is like Spenser, but with lop ears. Also Spenser very definitely doesn't do cuddles!

How big is Boots? He looks quite a large rabbit, but it is hard to tell from photos.

He's probably about 2kg, he was 1.9kg when he was neutered around May by the rescue :thumb:

2kg is small compared to Spenser ... who is a perhaps rather too strapping 3.2kg! :oops:

Perhaps Spenser is "big boned" (that has been my excuse for years :lol:) my other buns at much smaller, Beano is 1.5kg and Dandy 1.6kg, the girls are a bit bigger but only fractionally, they look much bigger because of all their floof :lol:

Back