• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Naughty bunneh !!!

Thanks for the sympathies guys . I iz feeling very sorry for myselves :( xx

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Spenser: It is shocking the lack of respect we bunnies are shown by our humans. My Mummy is always invading my personal space, and frequently enter MY room without bringing me noms. What does she think she is for? :roll: I can't reach Mummy's curtains, but I have had several good chews on the door. ;) If all else fails, a good hard nip is a very effective way of reminding her of her place. :p

Perhaps we should make our Mummies write out all the Bunny Rules 100 x...

Spenser: It is shocking the lack of respect we bunnies are shown by our humans. My Mummy is always invading my personal space, and frequently enter MY room without bringing me noms. What does she think she is for? :roll: I can't reach Mummy's curtains, but I have had several good chews on the door. ;) If all else fails, a good hard nip is a very effective way of reminding her of her place. :p

Perhaps we should make our Mummies write out all the Bunny Rules 100 x...

You iz like me spenser ...I did naughty nibblings on my mummehs door frame last year when I lived upstairs but then she never let me back in again. I iz still in a grumps over that whole episode. Sounds like you have your mummeh well twained if you get to be the boss of "her" room !!! Go you ;)

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Back