• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It is Essential to Provide Your Rabbits With Lots of Space............

I keep thinking I should give my two a pot to see if they would become flower bunnies :)......I am sure I have an old one that I could wash out!

Haha!

I SO have to get a pot....

It doesn't look all that comfortable actually! But they seem to love it sooo much! :D

Look at the evils you're being given in that bottom pic!:shock:

'Leave me alone, can't you see I'm potting!!:evil:'

:lol::love:

haha brilliant.
My outdoor pair can most often be found both squidged into their 1ft x 1ft Runaround box - They have a 12 ft long Runaround tunnel, 2 ft box, and a 5ft x 5ft run plus their shed, but the smallest, most cramped corner is where they like to sit - I haven't managed to get a decent photo of them in it yet though.

Shall have to try them out with a pot too!

I don't have a pot, but the Giants have a huge run yet they spend most of their time squished into a small dog basket. I have no idea how they even manage to both get in it, let alone how it can be comfortable.

I'm still trying to work out how they get in and curl up like that without toppling it over! :? My cats can't even manage a cardboard box without it sailing off the end of the kitchen counter. :roll: :lol:

Aw cute!

Ludo isn't a great lover of small spaces. I was just drinking a cup of tea downstairs and all I could hear was him running round upstairs like a loon :lol:

Your rabbits really do seem to have a thing for pots Jane :lol: I'd try mine but I think my OH might get the wrong idea :shock:

Do they all like pots, Jane? I'm considering getting one for my two, but it would have to be a very heavy ( and I will have to carry it home as don't drive!) and big one to fit Barney in without tipping over and likely it will cost a lot too :roll: so I want to be sure that they won't just ignore it! :lol:

Back