• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

"Yous can buys us all the beds and blankets you wants...

tashp90

Warren Veteran
e9ebujug.jpg

Nothing beats our box though"

:thumb:.. Just like kids.. The cheapest is often the best,,,,

They are gorgeous.. :love:

They look so relaxed in their box ... So cute :) xx

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

:thumb:.. Just like kids.. The cheapest is often the best,,,,

They are gorgeous.. :love:

My 5 year old niece was asking if she could turn the bunnies box into a den for her to play in... apparently boxes are "soooo much fun" :lol:

I reused all my old packing boxes as bunny dens... Isnt it amazing how they love boxes!!!?

All my bunnies have loved boxes and there's always one hanging around the house. It's just tricky getting one big enough for Hector!
I needed to get one recently so asked in my local pet shop whether they had one (not a great fan of the place but in a rush, they stock the bedding I use). Their response? "No, we have proper carrying cases for rabbits". I then told them it was for him to play in to which they again said "no". I resisted the temptation to say that my rabbit wasn't kept in a small enclosure with Guinea pigs and fed on muesli unlike the poor little mites in this shop but resisted. They plainly thought I was using it for housing and had no idea with regard to "toys". :cry:

All my bunnies have loved boxes and there's always one hanging around the house. It's just tricky getting one big enough for Hector!
I needed to get one recently so asked in my local pet shop whether they had one (not a great fan of the place but in a rush, they stock the bedding I use). Their response? "No, we have proper carrying cases for rabbits". I then told them it was for him to play in to which they again said "no". I resisted the temptation to say that my rabbit wasn't kept in a small enclosure with Guinea pigs and fed on muesli unlike the poor little mites in this shop but resisted. They plainly thought I was using it for housing and had no idea with regard to "toys". :cry:
Viovet sent my order in a big box - Marble has destroyed it now though :roll: have a look on Gumtree etc. People are always giving away moving boxes :thumb:

My 5 year old niece was asking if she could turn the bunnies box into a den for her to play in... apparently boxes are "soooo much fun" :lol:
:lol::lol: my nephew would do the same :lol: he climbs into the dogs beds at my parents and pretends to be a dog :lol:
They look so relaxed in their box ... So cute :) xx

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2
They love the box! Especially Daisy :lol:

Back