• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Separating Dumplin

Mrsmcarey

Mama Doe
The vet says I have to monitor input output :?

He has been spending most of his time since the vets visit in Stu's house by himself anyway:(

However all areas are accessed via Runnaround and if I block off the exit I don't want to freak him out as he won't be able to get to the others if is rain comes :evil:

He has cozy bed, food water and litter trays in Stu's hutch and it's covered with a fitted rain cover, am I worrying was going to bring him in and sleep downstairs tonight in the puppy pen :oops: hubby is away, or am I just being an over protective mommy now :oops:

Last edited:
Is he eating anything? If so, i would leave him where he feels most comfortable... What's wrong with him? Hope he is better soon xxx

Is he eating anything? If so, i would leave him where he feels most comfortable... What's wrong with him? Hope he is better soon xxx

He has a mouth abscess I found yesterday he is booked in for a dental on Thursday :(

Yes he is eating but I have separated him now and they are all in bed so he will have to stay by himself, he is happy with his own company I have checked on him a few times since 8pm and he has eaten some of his dinner and the magnolia leaves I gave him and treat sweets too they are blueberry Crunchie things not quite as hard as fenugreek but he is taking care when chewing :( my poor boy :(

Dumplin has decided that separation is not an option so after his medicine this morning spent half an hour chasing him round the garden in the pouring rain he decided that it was the summer house or the garden so I have given in and he is now back with his brother and uncle :roll:

He did spend the night in the other hutch alone and has eaten all his dinner and pooped and peed so I think them being together is less stressful than keeping him alone :? Plus the other two were very quiet without him :(

Glad you've been able to reunite Dumplin with his brother and uncle. Sending vibes for his dental. xx

Back