• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Seven out of Thirteen-U/D Bobbie's Story Added Post 11

Lovely bunnies :love:

Got a real soft spot for Jessica ,... And Endeavour even has a cheeky looking bottom :love:

Last edited:
they're beautiful. :love::love::love:

i think its telling that when i opened the thread, i thought 'oh, that's jessica!' instead of 'oh, a bunny!'

Wow, look how much Endeavour grew! I have been away far too long.
Seven gorgeous bunnies, looking forward to seeing the other six!

I love all of your bunnies, but I think I have a special loving for Bobby, hes just a gorgeous big white bunny.

Endevour is looking good these days :thumb: Looks like the weight management is working.

I love all of your bunnies, but I think I have a special loving for Bobby, hes just a gorgeous big white bunny.

Endevour is looking good these days :thumb: Looks like the weight management is working.

Bobbie is a Doe :) She was rescued from a meat farm by 'snowy' :cry: She was in such a bad way when she arrived here :cry:

BobbieandBabies-1.jpg

Aswell as the 5 kits she was nursing she was also pregnant again :cry: The first litter survived, I kept them but all had health problem. 3 died at just 6 months of age from a congenital gut problem and the other two died at about the age of 4 having suffered gut problems for all of their lives :cry:

The second litter contained 8 kits :cry: Some still born :cry: We tried to hand rear the others as by this time Bobbie was also fighting for her life, she had severe pneumonia :cry: Sadly none of the second litter of kits survived :cry:

Picture836-1.jpg

:cry:

Bobbie is a Doe :) She was rescued from a meat farm by 'snowy' :cry: She was in such a bad way when she arrived here :cry:

BobbieandBabies-1.jpg

Aswell as the 5 kits she was nursing she was also pregnant again :cry: The first litter survived, I kept them but all had health problem. 3 died at just 6 months of age from a congenital gut problem and the other two died at about the age of 4 having suffered gut problems for all of their lives :cry:

The second litter contained 8 kits :cry: Some still born :cry: We tried to hand rear the others as by this time Bobbie was also fighting for her life, she had severe pneumonia :cry: Sadly none of the second litter of kits survived :cry:

Picture836-1.jpg

:cry:

Bless her, I didn't know her story before :cry: she has been through so much, but thanks to snowy rescuing her and you taking her she looks so well now :love:

I find it really interesting to read rescued rabbits stories :love: I would love to know about your others, and other peoples bunnies stories too :love:

Bobbie certainly went through a horrific ordeal before being rescued :cry: She does have permanent damage to her lungs and she cant ever be vaccinated. But despite everything she seems to be very content with her life xx

Back