• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ikea!

Fluffs

Alpha Buck
We're going to Leeds IKEA to get some furniture, and the bunnies' shed is looking a bit bare:oops:

Apart from the plastic bag hay rack things, what other things have the bunnies approval? :)

ETA: I'm so excited :oops::oops::oops::lol:

doll beds. they seem to love them.
Yup, mine love their doll bed.
Also, Luna's Rosie loves the measuring cups, and water hyacinth mats. If you look at her blog, you'll see a picture of everything from ikea that rosie loves

http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/30155019/#/30155019
Useful for feeding fresh greens, or as a less messy container for hay than hay racks.

http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/10271091/
Also have one of these. It's nice for keeping living plants in for the bun. You can put a small plant pot inside and hook it onto the inside of a cage. They fit on the BYGEL rails as well, so you could attach that to a wall or shelf and have several pots growing. Watch out when you water though as the container has a drainage hole.

Yup, mine love their doll bed.
Also, Luna's Rosie loves the measuring cups, and water hyacinth mats. If you look at her blog, you'll see a picture of everything from ikea that rosie loves

Where can I find Luna's Blog? Would love to see what else to look out for next time I'm at Ikea :)

Thank you for the link. The photo of the them in the bed with the lamp and cups is soooo sweeet... :)

Brilliant blog!

Hilarious reading about Rosie being let out and hiding under the couch to sulk because it wasn't the usual routine. :lol: Mine did exactly that yesterday when I kept her pen open all day. She doesn't normally get to roam the whole flat, except for evenings and weekends... And yup, got given a little nip on my arm yesterday as well, when she decided I'd stopped the head rubs too early. (The nipping is a new thing, attempts to get a photo for the calendar comp the day before, were met with a nip on my rump... Hopefully she'll go back to nudging not nipping soon, ouch!)

Your buns' space looks lovely. I'll definitely be adding the hyacinth mat and the stackable toy to my list next time I go to Ikea. Maybe the carrot as well, as she already has the Ikea rattan :D

Thank you for the link. The photo of the them in the bed with the lamp and cups is soooo sweeet... :)

Brilliant blog!

Hilarious reading about Rosie being let out and hiding under the couch to sulk because it wasn't the usual routine. :lol: Mine did exactly that yesterday when I kept her pen open all day. She doesn't normally get to roam the whole flat, except for evenings and weekends... And yup, got given a little nip on my arm yesterday as well, when she decided I'd stopped the head rubs too early. (The nipping is a new thing, attempts to get a photo for the calendar comp the day before, were met with a nip on my rump... Hopefully she'll go back to nudging not nipping soon, ouch!)

Your buns' space looks lovely. I'll definitely be adding the hyacinth mat and the stackable toy to my list next time I go to Ikea. Maybe the carrot as well, as she already has the Ikea rattan :D
Luna has done very well with the blog. It's great reading about different rabbits characters.
Marble (the guest blogger) is my rabbit. Her and Rosie have become allies through that blog ;)

I get nipped if im in the way, too slow with food, late with food, stop giving attention etc. I got nipped the other night because I fell asleep giving Marble nose rubs :roll:

My two little ones mostly just nudge me with their noses, one did nip me on the back the other day because I was in her way :roll:

Brilliant blog!

Rosie is very happy you enjoyed reading all about her naughty adventures !!! :wave:

I went today too :D I got the dolly's beds, carrier bag holders to use as hay racks, the kids play cube and the play tunnel for buns to hide in, and the kids veggie set (fabric basket full of soft toys shaped like vegetables.)

I hate going to ikea but they have such cute stuff for rabbits :love:

@Tash not been nipped again so far.. so keeping fingers crossed :p And Marbles looks so much like one of your other buns, even tho she's not related... :)
@Luna & Tash TYVM, I so enjoyed reading the blog. I've bookmarked it, not that I want to give Biinky any ideas and find myself advertised on Facebook, LOL... Looking forward to keeping up with adventures of Wosie, Marbles and all the other guest bunnies.. :love:

@Tash not been nipped again so far.. so keeping fingers crossed :p And Marbles looks so much like one of your other buns, even tho she's not related... :)
@Luna & Tash TYVM, I so enjoyed reading the blog. I've bookmarked it, not that I want to give Biinky any ideas and find myself advertised on Facebook, LOL... Looking forward to keeping up with adventures of Wosie, Marbles and all the other guest bunnies.. :love:
Do you think so? Which one do you think she looks like?
upy7e3a6.jpg

Maizie (brown) and Daisy.

Lucky you not getting nipped again! I was nipped earlier because I was too slow changing Marble's litter tray :roll:

Rosie is delighted you have book marked her blog. She would love for Binky to drop by and leave a comment ;) don't be shy ! xx

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Do you think so? Which one do you think she looks like?
upy7e3a6.jpg

Maizie (brown) and Daisy.

Lucky you not getting nipped again! I was nipped earlier because I was too slow changing Marble's litter tray :roll:

Not so much from this photo, but the with the 3 of them in a row, it's like Maizie's brown colouring moves across to Daisy, then Daisy's mix of brown and white continues over to Marbles in grey and white... :lol:

Not so much from this photo, but the with the 3 of them in a row, it's like Maizie's brown colouring moves across to Daisy, then Daisy's mix of brown and white continues over to Marbles in grey and white... :lol:
Ahh they're bonding pic? I'd never thought of it like that...I need to get a grey rabbit now to complete the process ;)

Rosie is delighted you have book marked her blog. She would love for Binky to drop by and leave a comment ;) don't be shy ! xx

Binky was having her post salad nap when I asked her, but I think she has dropped by now ;)

Binky was having her post salad nap when I asked her, but I think she has dropped by now ;)

Rosie was so happy to get Binky's comment. Thank you :) she is going to reply tomorrow ..She is having some flopsy time xx

Back