• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poor Betsy.

halfpenny

Wise Old Thumper
Betsy was diagnosed with some form of lymphatic? Cancer, the vet suspected leukaemia.
She has been gradually losing weight but bright, active and keen for food.
Today she was hiding and didn't hop out to say hello or look at her food bowl. She is very frail but when I put a selection of forage out she hopped over and nibbled it. She had a steroid and antibiotic injection a couple of days ago just to help if we could, but I suspect her time with us will be short. She is such a sweet little girl and Runt is devoted to her, although they have not been together much today!
I think I'll put a snugglepad in tonight , just in case she feels it cold. I know I will have to make a decision about her soon though.:(

I understand what you're going through and am sending all the vibes I have for Betsy and for you xx.

Poor Betsy :cry: I'm sure you and Runt are giving her the very best of care, thinking of you all xx

Back