• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sky and Marshall Update!

ridley

Warren Scout
Hello all!

Its been about a month since ive posted (sorry!)

But just to let you know that Sky and Marshall, who we adopted June 1st from our local rescue are doing fantastically and are so lovely and sweet! Its taken a couple of months but they now always come and greet me with love and interest every time i see them, whether its in their pen or when they are in the garden run. They enjoy fusses and really are such wonderful little lovelies!

Here i am with them this morning...(excuse the state of me!)

And today we have two other buns visiting! My sister is moving 3 door up the road from us today, so her two mini-lops, Pepper and Blue are staying with us for 24 hours whilst they get moved and the buns new home is set up!

I never realised that the reason Sky and Marshall appealed to me so much is that subliminally they reminded me of my sisters rabbits!...

I never realised how similar they were until today!...

Thats my two at the back and my sisters two at the front!

Sky and Marshall were not impressed that their home has been cut in half for now, but they seemed very interested in the temporary visitors!

Right, im off to catch up with all of you now! x Helen x

Glad to hear they are both doing well :thumb: they are very similar to your sisters bunnies :love:

So pleased to hear your 2 bunnies have settled in well. They are lovely. Please be careful that your sister's rabbits don't cause any fights between your 2 (referred aggression). Most rabbits will display this trait so just thought I'd warn you.

Back