• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rosie is a happy gal again :)

luna

Mama Doe
All it took was some apple leaves and twigs but I am relieved to say that Rosie is back to herself again and in good spirits. I am now feeling inspired to do some more foraging for Rosie as she is really enjoying the apple leaves. Anyway I will leave it to Rosie to tell you about her latest palatable delight.:lol:

http://therosierabbitblog.com/2014/08/08/apple-twiglets/

Aww :love: mine love apple twigs too :thumb:

Never mind bunnies , I love them too. Not eating them of course but the smell of dried apple leaves /twigs is just gorgeous. I stick my head in the box every morning and breathe in the lovely smell. Mmmm :)

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Autumn and Sunshine strip apple branches in about ten minutes! The quad take a bit longer as do Mottle and Peaches.

They do smell good dont they?

Lots of love to the beautiful Rosie (even her name is lovely) :love:

Spenser: Apple leaves are the nommiest of noms. :thumb:

We just finished the last of our leaves this week. I guess we will have to wait until next spring /summer to pick more :(

I did buy pre packed blackberry leaves ,plantain and birch leaves in our hay expert order the other week so I'm going to open them today :) Yay xx

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Back