• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have had the most awful dream

It's quite unsettled me to be honest ad I don't want to back to sleep.

I was at the farm with the horses and for some reason the bunnies and were free ranging the farm. I got everything done I needed to at the farm and I came to get the bunnies and I got skye perfect but pepsi wouldn't come and ran across the ride am almost got hit by a car. He ran away an wouldn't come back. I cried and cried but he still never came back.

I can't go back to sleep now as I'm scared

don't worry. its just your mind tidying your thoughts. have a drink (tea is really good) and get up for the day if you can't sleep any more.

don't worry. its just your mind tidying your thoughts. have a drink (tea is really good) and get up for the day if you can't sleep any more.

I feel like I am tired enought to sleep but everytime I go to sleep I have the Sam dream and I wake back up again

It might be better for you to get up for a while, have a drink, let your mind settle, see the bunnies for a bit, If you don't have to be up you could go back to bed, or if you are tired and can't go back to bed now, you could have an early night tonight :thumb:

I feel like I am tired enought to sleep but everytime I go to sleep I have the Sam dream and I wake back up again

dreams can be changed while you're in them.

when you get into bed, tell yourself that if you have that dream again, you will recognise it as a dream.

when it starts to happen, and you have caught skye, in your dream say to yourself, 'now pepsi is coming running to me!' insist on it, and it will happen.

when you wake up, you'll feel dissatisfied, because your mind didn't get to play out the thoughts it needed to look at, but you'll be glad you didn't have the bad dream.

its 'lucid dreaming'. i've done it a lot for bad dreams.

Back