• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What have your bunnies been up to today ?!

georgiaanna

Young Bun
Hello everyone, so what have you and your bunnies been up to today ?
Mine have all been out in the garden (yes all 16) lol
Hope you have all had a lovely day!

6oq0yv.jpg

2rqds2d.jpg

idam53.jpg

6pc2a1.jpg

2cxfdyg.jpg

2953i3s.jpg

rct4si.jpg

5a3q7m.jpg

Last edited:
Lovely pictures.

Mine have been up to the usual eating, grooming, out in the garden, eating again oh and Chloe launched herself out of the shed. :lol:

My baby girl Bluebelle finally figured out the tunnel between the shed and run and went out there for the first time!

What beautiful buns and lovely photos - I can never get my pictures in focus :(

Bob has been a happy bun out in the garden until after dark. With me in supervision at all times. Kizzy on the other hand has been a complete Moo! I topped up their hay and propped the hay up whilst I tidied up a bit of hay that had escaped the hay rack, Kizzy decided that the hay in the big bag must be better than the hay in their hay rack so climbed into the bag whilst my back was turned. When we went out into the garden she decided that jumping up onto a low windowsill that's only 2" wide and attempting to walk across it might give her access to a rose bush in a tall pot. I had their underbed storage box/litter tray air drying outside propped up against a wall, Bob went under it and Kizzy gave it a hard nudge which dropped it down trapping Bob underneath. We also played the 'what's under here' game which is when I put tiny sprigs of herbs under small plastic plant pots and position them around the garden. Bob nudged them aside to get his treat, Kizzy pushed them over then picked them up and threw them at me - if she managed a direct hit she binkyied around the garden. :evil:

Still, it's good to see them happy :lol:

What beautiful buns and lovely photos - I can never get my pictures in focus :(

Bob has been a happy bun out in the garden until after dark. With me in supervision at all times. Kizzy on the other hand has been a complete Moo! I topped up their hay and propped the hay up whilst I tidied up a bit of hay that had escaped the hay rack, Kizzy decided that the hay in the big bag must be better than the hay in their hay rack so climbed into the bag whilst my back was turned. When we went out into the garden she decided that jumping up onto a low windowsill that's only 2" wide and attempting to walk across it might give her access to a rose bush in a tall pot. I had their underbed storage box/litter tray air drying outside propped up against a wall, Bob went under it and Kizzy gave it a hard nudge which dropped it down trapping Bob underneath. We also played the 'what's under here' game which is when I put tiny sprigs of herbs under small plastic plant pots and position them around the garden. Bob nudged them aside to get his treat, Kizzy pushed them over then picked them up and threw them at me - if she managed a direct hit she binkyied around the garden. :evil:

Still, it's good to see them happy :lol:

Hello Britannia, kizzy sounds a right character!!! I'd love to see a pic of her! Sounds like you all had a lovely and busy day!!! :)))

Hello Britannia, kizzy sounds a right character!!! I'd love to see a pic of her! Sounds like you all had a lovely and busy day!!! :)))

034.jpg

This is Kizzy's "I haven't been fed in three years" look. Of course she was only a year old there. :shock: I swear she sucks in her cheeks.

And as you can see it's slightly out of focus and if you look through my photobucket account you'll see many other that are all slightly out of focus, it's not the camera - other thing I photograph come out fine but not my rabbits :(

I really admire your photos geogiaanna, I wish I could do even half as well as you.

http://s206.photobucket.com/user/Britannia_02/media/Bob%20and%20Kizzy/034.jpg.html

Last edited:
Mine were relaxing until they saw me then lots of chasing (bucks chasing does in the pairs and Frosty chasing all the others in the quad).

They then sat and ate grass looking gorgeous.

I dont know what they are up to at this moment but lots of relaxing goes on in the day time.

Back