• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Order overload The Hutch Man puts all orders on hold until further notice.

The Hutch Man

Warren Scout
Hi and thank you for everyones orders and enquires.

I'm sorry to say that even though i don't want to turn your business away i am unable to take anymore orders for at least 3 weeks.
I am so busy right now that it is impossible for me to produce any hutches.

The Heavenly Hutches project has gone completely mad and it is chaos.

If you are able to wait until a little longer until i am available again i will be happy to help you.
I understand if you have to go elsewhere for your hutches.

Regards
The Hutch Man

Actually, this is really good news as it means people are buying decent sized hutches:thumb:
Can we clone you?

good luck with getting everything completed. you are much in demand - what does that tell you about your work? :D

Ooh...:shock:.. Glad to see you are being kept busy but that is a sad sight...

I would like a large hidey house for my buns but will gladly wait until you are up and running again

Fee x

Ooh...:shock:.. Glad to see you are being kept busy but that is a sad sight...

I would like a large hidey house for my buns but will gladly wait until you are up and running again

Fee x

Hi
I still have 3 rabbit play boxes left and a few guinea pig play boxes too.
your right it is sad but If I can make it a bit more pleasant for people I'm sure it will help.
It's a lovey way to say good bye to your beloved pet.
And also a final gift to them.
They will all come with a blank letter inside so you can also right a message to your pet.

Do you have a large rabbit play box with one hole to the right hand side only?..

Hi Mr Hutch Man!
Are you back up and running yet with hutches?
I've got 2 bunnies in my lounge that desperately need to go outside :cry:
I really want to wait for some of yours but my lounge is tiny and I'm getting desperate!
Thank you

I emailed him the other Night for a hidey house and he was up to his eyes with the Heavenly Hutch project...

Hi everyone
Sorry for putting the hutches on hold but as some of you know through dealing with me this is not the only work i have as i have a national window cleaning company too with over 200 window cleaners across the UK and Ireland.
The Heavenly Hutches is almost ready to go live and i have taken on another workshop so i should be making hutches again really soon. I'm trying to fit in anything i can to help you guys out but i am up to my eyes in it all.
Fee i will email you tomorrow with what we were discussing. Marleysworld email me your requirements to thehutchman@icloud.com and i will take a look. I have a back log of people wanting to order and i really thank you all for being patient. Please do feel free to order with any of the other great hutch builders on here as i understand you can't wait for ever.

Thanks again everyone.

Back