• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

registered rabbit rescue

beccimarie

Mama Doe
Does any one know a registered rabbit rescues in the UK I won employee of the month and get 1000 pound towards a pet charity of my choice, ID love to donate to rainbow retired rescue rabbits as the charity owner helped me a lot when my poor old boy had a chronic illness does anyone know if she is registered? X

I don't think she is, but have you PM'd her on here to check?

I think Liz has her PMs switched off.

Going from a conversation (thread) about registering as a charity ages ago when Greenleaf rescue was being set up, I'd be 95% sure Rainbow Rabbits isn't registered.

Congratulations on winning & what a lovely idea. :love:

I have a feeling Rainbow Rabbits isn't a registered charity but I will double check with Liz in case she doesn't see this herself.

I know people do donate to RR, but not sure if they are registered. You could message them on Facebook?

:( I hope shes registered ID love to give it to her but my company wont let me do a unregistered if any of you get hold of her can you text me I'm really keen to give this to a rabbit charity always something close to my heart people forget the rabbit rescues and always donating to other charities my number *removed* thank you :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Liz has her PMs switched off.

Going from a conversation (thread) about registering as a charity ages ago when Greenleaf rescue was being set up, I'd be 95% sure Rainbow Rabbits isn't registered.

Ooh right - wasn't aware of that, sorry OP :wave:

:( I hope shes registered ID love to give it to her but my company wont let me do a unregistered if any of you get hold of her can you text me I'm really keen to give this to a rabbit charity always something close to my heart people forget the rabbit rescues and always donating to other charities my number *removed* thank you :)

she has just posted on facebook and said rainbow rabbits isn't registered x

Last edited by a moderator:
she has just posted on facebook and said rainbow rabbits isn't registered x

:(
I think Fat Fluffs will be as they got a donation from Support Adoption and I'm pretty sure they only donate to registered charities. ... there must be others as well.

Pretty certain that Rabbit Residence Rescue (who have over 200 rabbits in at present) are registered.

They get donations from companies so pretty much must be. They are always struggling to pay the vets fees.

I know fat fluffs just got a cheque for 50k, so maybe one of the other would benefit from it.

I think the following are registered:

Honeybunnies, Halfpenny Farm, BARC, Brinsley, Camp Nibble, Hopper Haven, Kirkby, The Rabbit Residence, Windwhistle Warren

It really is a lovely gesture!

I sent Liz a text but she said that she's already caught up with you on FB, beccimarie. I'll remove your mobile no. from your post so you don't get random people texting you..... :shock::lol: Rainbow Rabbits isn't a registered charity, sadly, but it looks like the money will be put to good use. :love::love:

Back