• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My foster babies are here! UD: More new photos!

chloemurray

Warren Veteran
My foster bunnies have arrived! They are only little babies right now, and absolutely gorgeous. The poor lady from the rescue took on 20 neglected bunnies today and is full to bursting!

Here they are :love:

Noodles is the lionhead, Pickle is the lop cross :love:

:love: :love:

Last edited:
They seem content this morning :) I'm a bit worried though, I'm starting to wonder if taking two was a good idea :( When I went out to feed them this morning teeny tiny Noodles actually grunted and stamped at me, and Pickle stamped a bit too. I know that's what bunnies do, of course, but they're already a bit flighty and they're only 8 weeks... what will I do when hormones kick in fully?! Why did I think it was a good idea to take two boys? :lol:

Does anyone have any fundraising ideas I could do to raise money towards their neutering and vaccination costs?

Last edited by a moderator:
Eeekk they are way too cute! :love:

As for fundraising ideas, could you make and sell rabbit related crafts on here/eBay and add a donation price onto it? Other than that I dont really know but they're beautiful!

Donated :) I try to donate to some sort of rabbit/small animal cause every couple of months. Good luck! They're lovely x

Back