• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

More Boots (pic heavy)

Zoobec

Staff member
First I ate some of Parsnipbuns nommy forage, then I lay down for a rest

Then I have a nice wash (got to keep all that floofy white fur clean)

Paying particular attention to the ears

Hmm, what next ?

I think I need another lay down.

Awwwww, he's so cute :love: I love it when they sprawl their legs out :lol: :love:

I know, it's the first time I've seen him do it :love:

:shock: I spent aaages cropping and resizing on photobucket and they're all the original massive pics :oops: sorry :oops: I hate photobucket sometimes :lol:

Aww ... lovely Boots . I love this bunny xx

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

He is gorgeous. Reminds me of my (gorgeous) Daisy (except that she has blue eyes).

*melts*

Beautiful Boots. :love:

If there's something that makes go all gooey, its when a bunneh cleans their ears. I don't know why but it gets me everytime... :oops: it doesn't seem to matter what I'm doing/how busy I am at the time, if I clock one of my bunnies ear cleaning I have to stop and awwwwwwww.... :oops::love::love: that or when both paws are together to wash their faces... pure magic bunny moments. :love:

Hellol Boots ... I see you have made yourself at home ...lol

Hello Auntie Angie, yes I've made myself at home, got my feet under the table (literally, under the coffee table is my favourite place to flop :lol:) Mum has to feed me my forage at the same time as she has her breakfast otherwise I try to get hers :lol:

Back