• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone elses human slaves watch you eat?

aaammmyyy

Mama Doe
Just eating my pelletz...
y6ube3up.jpg

Thens i notice my hoomin slave watchings me eat, making me feel awkardz
jy9a5yda.jpg

So iz runs away from her to my sleeping quarters, I will finish my pellets when she iz gone...rude hoomin!
a9u7anes.jpg

Last edited:
Rosie: You fink that is bads? My mummeh plucks me while I iz doing the nommings. I grunt but it doesn't works anymore , she keeps plucking !!!

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Prudhoe: My mummy puts her head on the floor so you can watch my mouth move whilst I am eating :shock: She is a very odd hooman I think - so's I wees on her wenz I hops aways coz I like the sounds she makes "ewwwwww".

The boys say: we loves our foods so much we don't care who is watchings us! We gulps it all down anyway :lol:

Most of my buns don't care that I watch, they are too busy pigging. But Tessa and Frodo wait until my back is turned before tucking in. On the other hand, Orla the housebunny watches me when I eat :shock: She will jump up to the sofa or the table and climb up my chest to get at my food. I feel like I have been hijacked and everyone else just laughs :evil::lol:

Mine don't care, they're too excited at the fact they've got food. I do starve then after all :roll:

"My hoomin watches me eat so Iz watch her when she is on the toilet in revenge!"

"My hoomin watches me eat so Iz watch her when she is on the toilet in revenge!"
Yes!! And in Maizie's case "my hoomin watches me eat, ands since she likes seeing me eats so much, I tries to steal her foods too"

"Yes, my hoomin watches me eat every night. She wants to know what veg I eat first. She's usually on her knees. I don't care as I stuff it into my mouth as fast as possible :lol::lol: "

Prudhoe: My mummy puts her head on the floor so you can watch my mouth move whilst I am eating :shock: She is a very odd hooman I think - so's I wees on her wenz I hops aways coz I like the sounds she makes "ewwwwww".
:lol::lol::lol::lol: I have an image in my mind of you lying with your head on the floor, and your bunny looking at you like "wtf?!"
"Yes, my hoomin watches me eat every night. She wants to know what veg I eat first. She's usually on her knees. I don't care as I stuff it into my mouth as fast as possible :lol::lol: "
I gave up trying to see which they ate first, turns out they just start at the top of the pile :roll:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: I have an image in my mind of you lying with your head on the floor, and your bunny looking at you like "wtf?!"

I gave up trying to see which they ate first,
turns out they just start at the top of the pile :roll:

Yes, I think you are right :lol::lol::wave:

Rosie: You fink that is bads? My mummeh plucks me while I iz doing the nommings. I grunt but it doesn't works anymore , she keeps plucking !!!

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Bella : my hoomin trys that as well but iz thumpz, gruntz and runz away! You should tryz it rosie, wez dont need hoomin plucking, wez bootiful az it iz!

:lol: :lol: bunny pee...don't tell B&B :lol:

The boys say: we loves our foods so much we don't care who is watchings us! We gulps it all down anyway :lol:
B&B are food protective, thinking im going to take it away (even though I never have?)! :lol:

Most of my buns don't care that I watch, they are too busy pigging. But Tessa and Frodo wait until my back is turned before tucking in. On the other hand, Orla the housebunny watches me when I eat :shock: She will jump up to the sofa or the table and climb up my chest to get at my food. I feel like I have been hijacked and everyone else just laughs :evil::lol:

Watching you eat :shock: :shock: :lol: eyeing up your food :roll:

:lol: its more awkward kneeling in their cage for kissies and they walk straight past you :( :lol:

Back