• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The bunnies tropical breakfast! And Heidi back where she belongs :D

Summer&Skye

Mama Doe
I'm such a geek I had to take a pic of the bunnies breakfast this morning because it looked so pretty with the tropical colours of the nasturtium flowers and rose petals! :oops: Heidi had her first breakfast with the others in quite a while! Only managed to get pics of Heidi and Dash tucking in, Summer and Skye tend to wait til I've gone before they go in :lol:

That does look pretty!
Heidi is looking happy to be back with them! As gorgeous as ever :love:

That does look pretty!
Heidi is looking happy to be back with them! As gorgeous as ever :love:

She's spending loads of time in the run, I think she's appreciating her freedom! Sad to think so many bunnies will live their whole lives in a space smaller than the one she's been confined in and people think there's nothing wrong with it :(

Aww :love: looks very pretty :thumb: hope Heidi behaves herself from now on and doesn't try any head humping :thumb:

She's spending loads of time in the run, I think she's appreciating her freedom! Sad to think so many bunnies will live their whole lives in a space smaller than the one she's been confined in and people think there's nothing wrong with it :(
I bet she is!
I know what you mean. I watch my 3, and how much they use the space they have, and can't ever imagine them being locked up or shut away!

Well alls good in the hood this evening ;) I managed to grab Heidi for a check over and she was looking fine although not at all happy with me for looking!!

Looks very tasty :lol: I love the table ! I've got loads of nasturtium in my garden, must try my two on them :D

Back