• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

who watched undercover boss ? not impressed with the care of rabbits.

georgiaanna

Young Bun
I watched the programme under cover boss and was shocked at the state of the breeders hutches, they looked filthy and she said she only had 10 minutes a day to sort them out! the hutches were tiny, I doubt they had ever seen grass before, there only use was to mate and have babies! I found it utterly selfish of her and I nearly fell off my chair when he rewarded her with a holiday!! I feel like making a complaint. I am sorry to have a rant but it really upset me. does anybody else feel the same ? I Bought my rabbits of a breeder and never again. :cry:

I did wonder about the conditions myself. I don't know anything about breeding rabbits so don't really know about size of cage etc for that purpose, but wasn't terribly impressed with the set up tbh. But then, I have to say, they're probably better conditions than some other pet shops!

I got really excited when I saw the advert for it a while ago, thinking it was PaH. Now that would have been funny to watch!! Haha.

I did wonder about the conditions myself. I don't know anything about breeding rabbits so don't really know about size of cage etc for that purpose, but wasn't terribly impressed with the set up tbh. But then, I have to say, they're probably better conditions than some other pet shops!

I got really excited when I saw the advert for it a while ago, thinking it was PaH. Now that would have been funny to watch!! Haha.

Hello dwarf buns thank you for your reply ! :)
Yes I'm afraid I was in pets at home a few months back and a shop keeper was talking this parent with a 7 year old into getting a rabbit, I don't think rabbits are children pets really! Too much hard work and responsibility for a child. I've taken on a rabbit from someone who bought one for her child then lost interest. :shock:

Back