• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Endeavour Showing Off His Achievements at 'Fat Camp'

Well done Endeavour - I think you always look amazing but you are looking quite spectacluar :love:

He has about another 150g to loose. I think 2.6kg will be an ideal weight for him so hopefully he'll get there over the next few weeks.

My Hollie has been at Fat Camp for about a year, I am resigned to the fact that she is just a large lady!

Wish I had scales but the more exercise Mr B has the more he is likely to lose weight. Hasn't taken Endeavour long to lose a little bit. What do you think helps more, exercise or cut back on food ? I cut back on food and not much improvement. :shock:

Wish I had scales but the more exercise Mr B has the more he is likely to lose weight. Hasn't taken Endeavour long to lose a little bit. What do you think helps more, exercise or cut back on food ? I cut back on food and not much improvement. :shock:

Both really, he gets about a third of the amount of food the others have. I had just become so accustomed to struggling to keep weight on many of my oldies, forgetting that much younger Rabbits dont require so many calories.

Both really, he gets about a third of the amount of food the others have. I had just become so accustomed to struggling to keep weight on many of my oldies, forgetting that much younger Rabbits dont require so many calories.

I know, it been a tough time for you Jane. :(

Mr B is middle aged and very lazy inside, thats been half his problem, I hope the garden really helps improve his overall health and mucky bottoms too.

Is Lord Herbert as greedy ? well he does pinch carrots from your mouth. :lol:

Well done Endeavour :love: :love:

Molly Woof is at fat camp too :oops:

What I thought was fur is actually chubby woofit :oops:

Especially those who spend so much time in their pot!!!

;)

Well done Endeavour!

:love::love:

Wow that seems to have dropped off quickly! :thumb: Well done Endeavour! :D
Fiver's weight has me stymied at present as he seems to go up and down but he's got these "saddlebags" on his flanks behind his elbows. :? They're like dewlaps for his tummy on both sides. Really makes him look rounder than he actually is. He and the other two see their vet next week and I hope he'll come away with a clean bill of health but I've been worried about him since he's getting middle aged now. :(

Molly Woof is at fat camp too :oops:

What I thought was fur is actually chubby woofit :oops:

Oh dear...Jenna will be in for a dental tomorrow (my most dreaded time of year with all her past medical history and fear of the vet) and at her well check last week she tipped the scales at 8 lbs! :oops: Not unexpected as she's got such a butterball tummy but I worry about her being so stout. She was barely six pounds when I got her four years ago and this just can't be good for her body size. All she eats is vegan kibble though (and then sleeps all day and night but for walks) so I'm at a loss as to how to help her. :(
Chubby woofit :lol: describes Jenna to a T! :lol:

Back